Poll: Weekly get together of staff and members to play friendly games with one another Show Results
Yes
13 81.25%
No
3 18.75%
Maybe
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Fun night?!
I, The Rival Wrote:Can we not just take down one of the CS:S servers for a day? Tongue Maybe the zombie one, because that one sucks Tongue
Oh, how I wish.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
WHAT F@#$ TEAM FORTRESS LETS DO STARCRAFT BROODWAR
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
But we can only do so many people on it... TF2 we can do up to 32+
OMG..huhuhu..i want to join..i think thats office hours here in Philippines..  :'(
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
I love how I set this up, but I'll probably have to miss it, lol.
honestly it should be friday or sat night.. again i have a little one so Im not out "partying" so that might now work for everyone else
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
AciDBeasT Wrote:WHAT F@#$ TEAM FORTRESS LETS DO STARCRAFT BROODWAR

Starcraft only allows 8 players at a time.  ???
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:Can we not just take down one of the CS:S servers for a day? Tongue Maybe the zombie one, because that one sucks Tongue

We have a bit of spare room left before we need to take down servers for this Smile.
We should reschedule this for a later date. The server which we ordered and plan to move all the TF2 servers onto, may or may not even be ready by that date and time. Besides, if joker ends up missing it, then it'll be no fun since I intended on being a spy and killing him every round.  Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Well how long until the new server is ready then? I guess putting it on hold could be alright, but I was really looking forward to playing some TF2 bawwwwwwww Sad Also Friday and Saturday nights could be a good alternative to Thursday night. Ideally you want to keep it on the same night all the time or something.
If you read this, you suck.