Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  DandyAndy Admin Abuse
OwnageHN Wrote:
DandyAndy Wrote:there was one and only one time that i switched you to another team..... Bison can look at the logs on that one.
Apparently Bison mentioned earlier that team switching is not logged.  You admitted to switching me on de_chateau and now you're denying that you switched me on de_aztec?
He really didn't move you on de_aztec. That was a different admin and it wasn't ruplayer.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
DandyAndy Wrote:there was one and only one time that i switched you to another team..... Bison can look at the logs on that one.
Apparently Bison mentioned earlier that team switching is not logged.  You admitted to switching me on de_chateau and now you're denying that you switched me on de_aztec?
He really didn't move you on de_aztec. That was a different admin and it wasn't ruplayer.  :-\

Could you please confirm who it was so I can use the correct evidence against that admin?
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Here's something I am curious about, Ownage. If you're such a good player, why do you always join the easy team? T's on Italy, and now CTs on Aztec? Slightly unrelated I guess, I was just curious.

The easy team?  What do you define as an "easy team" anyway?  The easy team is the team that listens to my "strat" calls over voice.  Why do you guys fail to notice that when I'm on T on de_aztec and CT on cs_italy that I win?  I happen to play CT on cs_office and T on de_dust2 frequently.  Those aren't the "easy teams."  So, I welcome you to rephrase your post.  At least remove the word "always" because it makes you look dramatically ignorant.

The "easy team" is the team that has a massive advantage because of the map layout. Maps like Aztec, where CTs is the easy team, and Italy where Ts have the advantage. I am sure you're not completely ignorant to the fact that those advantages do exist.

CT on Office is easy. T's camp, so you know that they are all in one place. You have a couple of guys sniping the windows, and a bunch of CTs rush in with flashes, kill all the Ts that are blinded, and win the map.

T's on Dust 2 is easy as well. T's rush long and short A, whilst the awper picks mid from the end of short (so they are left side peeking the CTs awper on mid). T's rush with flashes, kill all the CTs guarding A and plant, then defend. Any CTs that went to B are now screwed since half their team is dead and they are on the other end of the map. You picked some bad examples.

The team that listens to your strat calls? I played with you before on Dust 2, your tactic seems to be "clutch the awp and screw the rest of the team". I don't know why you win when you play on the disadvantaged teams on those unfair maps (Aztec and Italy) because I don't play those maps anymore, because they are massively unfair.

I was just asking a question, and you saw fit to try and make me look like an idiot and insult me on the forums. The best part about it is, you're completely wrong in your accusation :

M. Bison Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

Makes your point completely invalid. Maybe you should take some time to think before you accuse an admin of abusing his power.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Here's something I am curious about, Ownage. If you're such a good player, why do you always join the easy team? T's on Italy, and now CTs on Aztec? Slightly unrelated I guess, I was just curious.

The easy team?  What do you define as an "easy team" anyway?  The easy team is the team that listens to my "strat" calls over voice.  Why do you guys fail to notice that when I'm on T on de_aztec and CT on cs_italy that I win?  I happen to play CT on cs_office and T on de_dust2 frequently.  Those aren't the "easy teams."  So, I welcome you to rephrase your post.  At least remove the word "always" because it makes you look dramatically ignorant.

The "easy team" is the team that has a massive advantage because of the map layout. Maps like Aztec, where CTs is the easy team, and Italy where Ts have the advantage. I am sure you're not completely ignorant to the fact that those advantages do exist.

CT on Office is easy. T's camp, so you know that they are all in one place. You have a couple of guys sniping the windows, and a bunch of CTs rush in with flashes, kill all the Ts that are blinded, and win the map.

T's on Dust 2 is easy as well. T's rush long and short A, whilst the awper picks mid from the end of short (so they are left side peeking the CTs awper on mid). T's rush with flashes, kill all the CTs guarding A and plant, then defend. Any CTs that went to B are now screwed since half their team is dead and they are on the other end of the map. You picked some bad examples.

The team that listens to your strat calls? I played with you before on Dust 2, your tactic seems to be "clutch the awp and screw the rest of the team". I don't know why you win when you play on the disadvantaged teams on those unfair maps (Aztec and Italy) because I don't play those maps anymore, because they are massively unfair.

I was just asking a question, and you saw fit to try and make me look like an ...i luv u... and insult me on the forums. The best part about it is, you're completely wrong in your accusation :

M. Bison Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

Makes your point completely invalid. Maybe you should take some time to think before you accuse an admin of abusing his power.

I had 2 cases of admin abuse.  The first one is valid.  The second one is valid, as well.  The first one is applicable to this admin at fault.  The second one will be handled accordingly.

T is "easy" on cs_office and CT is "easy" on de_dust2 because you're camping...  I clutch projector room all of the time.  Picking mid from CT DD is easy on de_dust2.  Picking from B into tuns is easy.

I don't see the relevance of you being in this thread, either, except to derail or troll it.
You've had two cases of questionable means of team balancing by admins. Whether it constitutes as admin abuse or not is up to the root admins to decide.

I think you should take being moved as a compliment. You claim that you can win on either team on the maps in both cases of which you have been moved, so why all the fuss? You're not getting picked on, the admins just want to move you because you're clearly one of the more skilled and experienced players that could easily help a struggling team into winning.

I first joined this conversation because I was curious as to why you pick the easy teams, but now I am replying just because you seem to throw a tantrum at anything that you don't agree with, and I think it's pretty pathetic behaviour for someone of your skill. I've been moved a bunch of times, and I deal with it because the admin has a reason behind moving me. I play on, because I enjoy the game, no matter what team I am on.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I think you should take being moved as a compliment. You claim that you can win on either team on the maps in both cases of which you have been moved, so why all the fuss? You're not getting picked on, the admins just want to move you because you're clearly one of the more skilled and experienced players that could easily help a struggling team into winning.

I take it as a compliment as much as being banned for "hacking" is a compliment.  Both cases are wrong in the context of what happened.  I was picked on, or singled out, on multiple occasions, by admin powers, for justifiably wrong reasons. 
i love tacos, and its only 2 for 99 cents,.. wink*
Zenk Wrote:i play ct side only, unless i cant get on it Sad
and most maps on pop maps are T sided.
could care less.
fuk team stackers.
Flame Alert
Aztec, nuke, dust, cbble, chatuea, train, tides, inferno are really T sided.  :o

Give u props for ct on Italy except u always spwn camp with awp.
Mr.Tea Wrote:
Zenk Wrote:i play ct side only, unless i cant get on it Sad
and most maps on pop maps are T sided.
could care less.
fuk team stackers.
Flame Alert
Aztec, nuke, dust, cbble, chatuea, train, tides, inferno are really T sided.  :o

Give u props for ct on Italy except u always spwn camp with awp.

Big Grin

but bs on camping spawn with awp, only if ct is getting wrecked
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
Even if the admins make bad calls when trying to balance the teams, why would you get mad over it? Are you a try-hard that cares far too much about score rather than having a fair and fun game? If I were almighty god, I would perma-ban you from all servers for being homosexual..

I think this just serves as more evidence why Bison needs to implement something to balance the teams, which is sad, because players shouldn't be so f'ing emo when they're switched to balance the teams.