Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whens it suppose to come out? are there any gameplay videos or shit like that?

Wanna know everythign before it comes out
i heard from my cousin that Diablo 3 is not coming out yet til yearssss.. and he's been play starcraft and diablo for bout 8years now..
they probly gonna delay it just like they did with sc2 any other ideas
Yeah, you haven't seen any trailers on it yet? It looks awesome, kinda reverting to WoW, and I never got into WoW at all, but the graphics are very very nice
I'm guessing late 2011, or sometime in 2012. It might not be that great of a game though, so don't get your hopes up too high. They removed a lot of characters and replaced them with crappier ones. Sad
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Its supposedly coming out around November of 2011 but i wouldn't be surprised it they lag it till 2012 :\
The last time I checked, I saw some gameplay videos on the Diablo 3 website. The graphics look so much nicer. I'm fine with the delays though, because it leads to a better game, and the developers definitely feel bad about delaying the game so they add stuff to it.

The new classes look cool though, not crappy. Big Grin
NExt year, it looks awesome too!
I cant wait for diablo 3.....seriously I've been waiting for years. though SC is still the best game of all time, the diablo series is a close second!
kinda dont like this health orbs thingy