Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
Staying on topic, I think the time duration on 24/7 Office should be thought about. I see many players failing to do the objective, especially when more than 20 people are on. One way to give them some confidence is to start a voteban on them, which usually works Wink
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I don't even spend time on reading whatever this duck says, because I know she hates Wink

I'm assuming that I'm the female duck here.  Here is more evidence that ruplayer is not fit for admin.  Also, I indeed "hate" admin abusers.

Yes, I don't think name "Ownage" fit well for you... Duck - much better. In this case I clearly showed why I banned the player, and I don't see any demo/records/logs of me abusing admin powers on him, so don't mess with your posts here duck, it has nothing to do with you.

And about me camping and ignoring objectives, Ask any 10 admins who have played with me at least one hour(including Bison) if I don't do objectives/camp spawn all the time. Problem solved? Wink
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I don't even spend time on reading whatever this duck says, because I know she hates Wink

I'm assuming that I'm the female duck here.  Here is more evidence that ruplayer is not fit for admin.  Also, I indeed "hate" admin abusers.

Yes, I don't think name "Ownage" fit well for you... Duck - much better. In this case I clearly showed why I banned the player, and I don't see any demo/records/logs of me abusing admin powers on him, so don't mess with your posts here duck, it has nothing to do with you.

And about me camping and ignoring objectives, Ask any 10 admins who have played with me at least one hour(including Bison) if I don't do objectives/camp spawn all the time. Problem solved? Wink

You further prove my point that you are unfit to be an admin.  Please keep digging your own hole.  It's not a surprise, by your behavior, that you have a communism symbol as your profile picture.  Also, why would I have to ask admins if you do the objective?  Are you admitting that, unless an admin is present, you continuously camp and not do the objective?  Do we really have to have other admins present in order to baby sit you in the servers?  This kind of defeats the whole point of you being an admin.  In fact, you don't deserve to have admin privileges.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

You further prove my point that you are unfit to be an admin.  Please keep digging your own hole.  It's not a surprise, by your behavior, that you have a communism symbol as your profile picture.  Also, why would I have to ask admins if you do the objective?  Are you admitting that, unless an admin is present, you continuously camp and not do the objective?  Do we really have to have other admins present in order to baby sit you in the servers?  This kind of defeats the whole point of you being an admin.  In fact, you don't deserve to have admin privileges.

Your last post don't make any sense, I already asked you to don't mess this thread. You don't use any facts, but use more and more hate in your posts, I play on #4 most of the times, and always play with admins, it's now hard to find time when admins don't present on #4. And your unarmed opinion doesn't mean nothing, so keep it with you, by "unarmed" I mean not supported by any facts.
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

Your last post don't make any sense, I already asked you to don't mess this thread. You don't use any facts, but use more and more hate in your posts, I play on #4 most of the times, and always play with admins, it's now hard to find time when admins don't present on #4. And your unarmed opinion doesn't mean nothing, so keep it with you, by "unarmed" I mean not supported by any facts.

As expected my post wouldn't make any sense to you.  My posts are relevant because VietCong and I both supply evidence which support that you shouldn't have admin privileges.  You don't "always play with admins."  I am also using facts to deduce that you should not have admin privileges.
Ok duck, thread with your report was closed, and all  your "evidences" were reviewed, and I'm still admin, do you have anything new to add? if not, please stop posting after my posts, it gets annoying, I've been here a lot longer and never even call you on anything, just ignore.
ruplayer Wrote:Ok duck, thread with your report was closed, and all  your "evidences" were reviewed, and I'm still admin, do you have anything new to add? if not, please stop posting after my posts, it gets annoying, I've been here a lot longer and never even call you on anything, just ignore.

My report was closed without a resolution.  I also stated that I did not want you to lose your admin and for my thread to only serve as a warning.  That was until you lost your temper like a spoiled brat.
OwnageHN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Ok duck, thread with your report was closed, and all  your "evidences" were reviewed, and I'm still admin, do you have anything new to add? if not, please stop posting after my posts, it gets annoying, I've been here a lot longer and never even call you on anything, just ignore.

My report was closed without a resolution.  I also stated that I did not want you to lose your admin and for my thread to only serve as a warning.  That was until you lost your temper like a spoiled brat.

Ok, you don't have anything to add, so stop, and I'm not your bro, don't call me that duck.
ruplayer Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

Ok, you don't have anything to add, so stop, and I'm not your bro, don't call me that duck.

You have nothing to add, yet you keep going.  What I have to "add" is to clarify what you so easily misunderstand.  I also did not call you "my bro."
I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.