Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

*Thanks Davis, See you in game bro.
DangerDavis Wrote:I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.

You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate.

ruplayer Wrote:*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

I have already explained to you why I posted here.  You also did not ask me to "shut up."  I'm also not Russian, nor was I using the Russian version of "brat."  I also did not call you a "brat."
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
DangerDavis Wrote:I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.

You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate.

ruplayer Wrote:*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

I have already explained to you why I posted here.  You also did not ask me to "shut up."  I'm also not Russian, nor was I using the Russian version of "brat."  I also did not call you a "brat."

You have over 100 posts on our forums... Have any of them been non-confrontational?

Please think before you type out things... as " You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate. " Is not a appropriate way to talk to someone who wasn’t even talking to you in the first place.

I apologize to you DangerDavis on behalf of the way OwnageHN carries himself on our forums. Not all of us are so rude.
Yea, DangerDavis easily goes 20-3, 20-4, if he's not a pro, he's at least a decent css player. And this is his first post on forum, and maybe last because of this overrated duck that responded to him with his regular manner.
ruplayer Wrote:Yea, DangerDavis easily goes 20-3, 20-4, if he's not a pro, he's at least a decent css player. And this is his first post on forum, and maybe last because of this overrated duck that responded to him with his regular manner.
What is a "Duck"? I Like duck stew.
Well getting to the point. ru is one of my fave admins besides Loks. I have never seen ru actually lose his temper in game. Yes he camps, and stalls but i have not seen him run out of time. I have seen him stay till 45 secs left to do objective,in which most cases he dies as soon as he leaves his camping spot. That is when i point at him and laugh. So, yeah, instead of complaining about him, laugh it off like I do Smile

Also, Ownage I don't know why you are so mad. ru has cancelled vote ban on your ass by pubbies so many times.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Ownage know your role and shut ur hole . You may be a decent player and even a great one  , that does not give you the right to comment on other peoples skills . i am sorry to burst the bubble , u aint at the center of the world , u are only as important as the next guy . nothing less , nothing more. please refrain from commenting about other peoples abilities and skill level . it only belittles you further . next time you have to urge to humiliate someone , count to five and shove it .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
OH SNAP you got told all the way from INDIA! thats gotta be a world record of some sort!  :o
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
ramesh from india Wrote:know your role and shut ur hole .

[Image: the-rock.jpg]

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!
If you read this, you suck.
ramesh from india Wrote:Ownage know your role and shut ur hole . You may be a decent player and even a great one.

You've been an admin for maybe a month?  Coming from a higher admin's point of view, know your role and shut your hole.

The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of bad players with bad judgement with admin privileges.  I, for one, point out the errors made by these admin abusers.  I may not always do it tactfully, but I don't have to, because I'm not an admin.  It's the admin's responsibility to conduct themselves tactfully, which only a few of you do.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Sweet time is now 2:30 now the stack team doesnt have to be patient and just roll the other team.  Patience is a virtue and pays off when cts slaughter t's on dust and aztec. 

Love the irony because a certain someone that posted this thread, "not saying any names  8)," loves to camp on rushing routes to slaughter the aggressor on a lot of maps.  Enjoy lurking you don't have to wait as long.  Most of your bomb defusals is because people didn't clear the site.

On cbble for example:
35% of the time he is camped middle by ct side of the doors on ct right-side.  Patiently waiting for t's to rush up.
45% camping back of a spawn site.
20% camping ct connector.

Only can give ct side for this guy because thats the only side he plays on this map.