Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wL Server Popular Maps #2: Round Time Duration Decreased
This topic is about the round time! Vietcong if you want to complain about an admin go make a new topic in the right section! Ownage i dont have nothing against you but you need to stop posting nonsense things about other players skills!
Remember this is a game you are not a better Person than anyone just because your a good player!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:This topic is about the round time! Vietcong if you want to complain about an admin go make a new topic in the right section! Ownage i dont have nothing against you but you need to stop posting nonsense things about other players skills!
Remember this is a game you are not a better Person than anyone just because your a good player!

wow loks is on fire ;D
;D ;D
yeah owange u taking the topic off the track
[Image: mrpa43.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
ramesh from india Wrote:Ownage know your role and shut ur hole . You may be a decent player and even a great one.

You've been an admin for maybe a month?  Coming from a higher admin's point of view, know your role and shut your hole.

The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of bad players with bad judgement with admin privileges.  I, for one, point out the errors made by these admin abusers.  I may not always do it tactfully, but I don't have to, because I'm not an admin.  It's the admin's responsibility to conduct themselves tactfully, which only a few of you do.

Belive me not every ''bad player'' is a bad admin!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
DangerDavis Wrote:I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.

You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate.

ruplayer Wrote:*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

*Thanks Davis, See you in game bro.

I have already explained to you why I posted here.  You also did not ask me to "shut up."  I'm also not Russian, nor was I using the Russian version of "brat."  I also did not call you a "brat."

You have over 100 posts on our forums... Have any of them been non-confrontational?

Please think before you type out things... as " You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate. " Is not a appropriate way to talk to someone who wasn’t even talking to you in the first place.

I apologize to you DangerDavis on behalf of the way OwnageHN carries himself on our forums. Not all of us are so rude.

Thanks Rabbit and Ruplayer for sticking up for me.  I don't know what I did to piss that guy off but whatever.  I might not be good with an AWP but it is just a video game.
DangerDavis Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:
DangerDavis Wrote:I have played with Ruplayer for like a few hundred hours on War Lords.  I have never seen him to camp when it wasn't appropriate.  From my experience Ruplayer has been a very balanced player.

You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate.

ruplayer Wrote:*I asked you to shut up, what's not clear about it? nobody invited you to this thread since you don't have nothing to add. FYI you call someone brat in Russia when the guy is your brother or so close friend so you can call him a brother, so yeah, don't call me that you duck.

*Thanks Davis, See you in game bro.

I have already explained to you why I posted here.  You also did not ask me to "shut up."  I'm also not Russian, nor was I using the Russian version of "brat."  I also did not call you a "brat."

You have over 100 posts on our forums... Have any of them been non-confrontational?

Please think before you type out things... as " You're bad at CS:S so I wouldn't expect you to know when camping is appropriate. " Is not a appropriate way to talk to someone who wasn’t even talking to you in the first place.

I apologize to you DangerDavis on behalf of the way OwnageHN carries himself on our forums. Not all of us are so rude.

Thanks Rabbit and Ruplayer for sticking up for me.  I don't know what I did to piss that guy off but whatever.  I might not be good with an AWP but it is just a video game.

Probably nothing, just dont get to offended by it. Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

he shouldn't get offended by duck=) we're better than this Wink
VietCong Wrote:Pertaining to my $100 donation commitment.  I would like to honor it. 
I will donate $1000 if your admin status is revoked for unnecessary slaying and poor administrating.

We will never revoke admin privileges for any amount of donation money. We value the time (their own free time) the admins put into the servers more than any money you put towards the servers. In any case I highly doubt you would donate such a large sum of money.
Ruplayer and OwnageHN: Refer to my PM prior to making any more responses on this thread.
Going back to the round time, I noticed it's been decreased from 3:00 to 2:30 on at least one of the servers and that's definitely a good thing.
keger Wrote:Going back to the round time, I noticed it's been decreased from 3:00 to 2:30 on at least one of the servers and that's definitely a good thing.

I rather like long map times,

And?

I'm a camper. Big Grin