16 38.10%
remove the map
26 61.90%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs_assault on popular maps
naive's right.
Rush bottom back door works pretty well too, if there are more than 4 or 5 CTs and they're not afraid of coming in.

joker8baller Wrote:but in the pub aztec is a lot less balanced than dust2 and nuke.
Check out the stats : http://wls.gameme.com/maps/css

Nuke is won 55% of the time by CTs, dust2 is won 58% of the time by Ts, aztec is won 54% of the time by CTs. Close, but still more balanced than the other two.
Those stats are crap in my opinion.  I know that if I am on CT side aztec, if I make my shots and play like an ass, I will never lose.  On T side, pretty much every route option leaves me with a high chance of dying without even getting a shot off.  And even if I do get a kill or two, these routes all leave you open to getting shot from different angles all from ct covered areas.  This makes rushing against even a slightly competent ct team pretty terrible as everyone is getting shot from 3-5 zones at the same time.  It can work, but only if the ct team is just really really bad. 

T side nuke, if played with at least a little intelligence, gives a bit more chance to survive a fight.  CT spots outside don't give a huge advantage and a T rush will cause a lot of trouble as if anyone gets through, it is easy for them to cause all sorts of havoc.

As for Militia, if you know how to play it as ct, it is very easy to get yourself 6-8 kills average per round.  It becomes trouble when you get 1 or 2 people camping garage.

Port is hard for ct to win, but not hard for ct to survive.  Plenty of chances to kill people and come out of it unscathed.  One decent awper can stop ts from planting boat pretty well.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
keger Wrote:de_piranesi, cs_italy, cs_militia and de_port are all more unbalanced than cs_assault... if you take assault off the server because it's too unbalanced, might as well take those off too.

Also Rival: de_aztec is more balanced than de_nuke and de_dust2 for example...

The most balanced official maps on the servers are cs_office, de_cbble, de_inferno, de_train and de_dust.

Wow...uninstall.  Aztec more balanced than nuke or dust2.  You actually put dust at a balanced map.  CS:GO even makes reference to it being unbalanced in their trailers.  Not even going to respond  to your quote anymore doesn't seem worth it.

Assualt is an abortion of a map.  The objective is for an even amount of cts to attack a strongpoint.  It turns into a a camp fest since it only takes 5 decent ts to hold off 20 cts.  IF you could change the ratio of t's to ct's it would balance or if someone knows a balanced map would be good.  I tried balancing it the other day taking the top score replacing it with bottom scorer after rnd 5 of the map.  Did this until T's were all negative kpd, but guess what they were still winning.

Map statistics are bogus because whenever I join rotational it is on one of the Stacked maps with 8 dudes playing.  6 of which is probably playing CSS for the first time or suffered blunt trama to the head recently.
keger Wrote:de_aztec is more balanced than de_nuke and de_dust2 for example...
I really don't think that aztec is more balanced than dust2...
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Ah, assault got chosen a few days ago and before we even got on the map I saw Mr. Tea was on the server and I said he would definitely change the map within the first 3 minutes. I was wrong: he launched a mapvote within 45 seconds. Damn. This thread is useless, it's like the map has already been removed from the server since we can never play on it even when people actually vote for it. The will of an admin is stronger than that of the majority of people who voted for assault it seems.

At this point I actually don't care if it's removed or not, but loading two maps instead of one is plain ****** (wow, stup*d is censored :o).

Mr.Tea Wrote:Wow...uninstall.  Aztec more balanced than nuke or dust2.  You actually put dust at a balanced map.
silly Wrote:I really don't think that aztec is more balanced than dust2...
Just quotin' the stats.
keger Wrote:The will of an admin is stronger than that of the majority of people

Regime brother, regime...

Joseph Stalin Wrote:The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.
keger Wrote:Ah, assault got chosen a few days ago and before we even got on the map I saw Mr. Tea was on the server and I said he would definitely change the map within the first 3 minutes. I was wrong: he launched a mapvote within 45 seconds. Damn. This thread is useless, it's like the map has already been removed from the server since we can never play on it even when people actually vote for it. The will of an admin is stronger than that of the majority of people who voted for assault it seems.
80% of the server voted yes to map change.  That's a larger majority.  When the map choices were dust, assault, italy, extend map (assault was #1 or #2 choice)  they had no choice and is usually the case when assault gets chosen.  People were already groaning and trying to type rtv before they could.  Once people start typing rtv I can propose a new map vote if that gets a majority, then I can do a map vote, and the map changes.  If it was the majority then it would have failed. 
I agree. Barely anyone reads the map vote, most people just hammer 1 so that the thing disappears off the screen and they can go back to noobing out lol.

I think Assault should be removed from Popular Maps because it's not a popular map.... I hear more people hate on Aztec and Assault every day than I do any other map.

Replace Aztec with de_losttemple_pro I think, because it's a lot better map. More balanced and more fun Smile Remove Assault completely I say.
If you read this, you suck.
I agree with Rival.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
I agree with Stalin.