keep the map
16 38.10%
remove the map
26 61.90%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs_assault on popular maps
lmk how shitty/awsome this map is and if it should stay or be removed.

ive talked to bison and he said that this poll will actually have say in whether this map stays or gets removed.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
I started playing on Pop Maps a bit more now, and this map is so bad and should go. That as well as Aztec I reckon Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
its a horrible map , one of the few maps i know well Sad , as rival said , b4 assault , aztec should be removed . its a buzz kill .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I think we should privately test out some new maps and implement them onto the servers.. there are more well balanced cs assaults we could trade in its place.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
How many threads do we need on this topic?

*sigh*
If one of the teams doesn't camp (i.e. either the Ts go outside or the CT go inside) then this map is really fun.

I think we just need to educate the CTs so they understand they won't have any money if they are still alive come the end of the round.
bump
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]
I voted remove...A crapload of players normally leave the server after a few rounds of assault (you can guess which team they were on). I wouldn't mind replacing it with a more balanced variation of the map however, as there ARE some out there who do genuinely like the map.
jeez guys, if you don't like assault, go to server #2 because there is no assault there. People like assault too!!!!!!!
}{@K@P Wrote:jeez guys, if you don't like assault, go to server #2 because there is no assault there. People like assault too!!!!!!!

A valid point.