Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
DandyAndy Wrote:or just make a plugin!

Note that this is an admin posting this in this thread.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Note my name is DandyAndy. And I'm getting very tired of all this bitching that has flooded this forum over the past few weeks. This is a community.. not a see who I can piss off contest... Its OLD Drop it and play the game.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
xFerior Wrote:Its not his fault that the thread is 6 pages. Its also admins' fault for replying. If you guys want it to stop, then don't reply to his reports.

Yesterday I was pretty pissed that he would make such a ridiculous claim.  I mean really, he was slayed once on a judgement call related to a rule and he went "bloody murder."  I think it was a build-up of him not getting that the spectate issue on the other thread wasn't an issue.  Then trying to infer I was gunning for him.  That was my own fault for having fun in the other thread.  Any who.  ;D

When I checked the forums today I saw how some players that stood up for me he would insult in return. 
The intent of those admins I saw was "hey Tea made a call.  I know he wouldn't do anything out of spite.  I see his point."  I had asked several people about what I did.  Some agreed with you.  Some agreed with me.   

At the end of this funny quote I can thank Ownage.HN for helping me remember this quote by Dale Carnegie:
Quote:Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.

I would definitely recommend google him and his books.  Some of them are an easy read and shorter than 83 posts in this thread.

Well...Continue on Ownage.HN

DandyAndy Wrote:Note my name is DandyAndy. And I'm getting very tired of all this *****ing that has flooded this forum over the past few weeks. This is a community.. not a see who I can piss off contest... Its OLD Drop it and play the game.

If you consider reporting admins abusing their powers as "*****ing," and you think "*****ing" negatively affects a community, then do your part in stopping admins from abusing their powers.  http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/dand ... min-abuse/ was not helping, by the way.

Mr.Tea Wrote:When I checked the forums today I saw how some players that stood up for me he would insult in return. 

Go back and examine the method in which these "players stood up for you."

Mr.Tea Wrote:At the end of this funny quote I can thank Ownage.HN for helping me remember this quote by Dale Carnegie:
Quote:Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.

Now you're calling me a fool?  By the way, you quoted out of context.

Mr. Tea, refer to:

Canister Wrote:No more flaming here. Stop pointing fingers, this is a place to reolve an issue. If you want to make fun of each other go to the FlameZ.

Or do you enjoy being a hypocrite, as well?
omg...So only one famous person can say that?  You do realize

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-to- ... 1100370318

I haven't read as much about Franklin as I have Carnegie.  Again.  I'm a liar.

Any who.  Missed the point again.

Ownage Please continue...
Mr.Tea Wrote:omg...So only one famous person can say that?  You do realize

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-to- ... 1100370318

I haven't read as much about Franklin as I have Carnegie.  Again.  I'm a liar.

Regardless, you still quoted out of context.  I found misquoting about being a fool a bit ironic.
#86 fool!  Wink
ruplayer Wrote:#86 fool!  Wink

Note that this is an admin posting this in this thread.
Again:
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
-Mr.Tea

Ownage  please continue.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin
lol, my google is better than yours. You are mistaken my friend.  You better fact check your claims.
#89 fool!  Wink report me posting on forums now....