Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
I was playing in the #2 popular maps server on de_dust and on the T side.  It was 2v11, I had 12 HP with an AWP and 30 seconds left.  The (unknown) admin "warned me" to attempt the objective, which was what I was trying to do.  I was pinned down, standing above the underpass T side, from a guy at tunnels and could not advance any further.  I was subsequently slayed for "not attempting the objective" yet the admin referred to it as "saving" once before.

I'm not going to run in to commit suicide because that's not working towards the objective.  If I have a gun next round, even though the time ran out, I am still making positive efforts to "complete the objective" the next round.  In fact, if I have an AWP the next round, that's $4750 less money my team has to spend.

Bison told me that all of his admins know the policy for slaying people not attempting the objective.  Therefore, this admin was knowingly not following the policy and admin abused me.

EDIT:
It appears that this unknown admin is Mr. Tea.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Ownage.HN killed |3ullet |)arkness with awp.
Ownage.HN killed wonderput with awp.
Ownage.HN killed Gnub Bilbo with awp.
(ALL) Mr.Tea:  30 seconds get moving
Ownage.HN killed  BANG your HEAD with awp.
Ownage.HN killed xenogear with awp.
(ALL) Mr.Tea:  save again=slay
Ownage.HN :  I wasn't saving.. I was trying to kill enough people before I could rush
(ALL) Mr.Tea:  if you aren't attempting forward movement by 30 secs, you will be notified to do the OBJ
(ALL) Mr.Tea:  backwards plan
Ownage.HN killed Gnub Bilbo with awp.
Ownage.HN killed Wide Willied Willdabeast with awp.
Ownage.HN killed Sexay Monk with awp.
Ownage.HN killed LittleCrane with awp.
Ownage.HN killed Obey with awp.
Ownage.HN killed AO with awp.
Ownage.HN killed LittleCrane with awp.
Ownage.HN killed Grave with awp.

(ALL) Mr.Tea:  dont shoot snipers in the head

(ALL) Mr.Tea:  30 secs
Ownage.HN :  it's 2v11
*DEAD* Perfect[g] is #BlG ! :  whos the admin in here
*DEAD* [Fr0zenInfern0] :  this is a ct sided map?
Ownage.HN suicided.
[SM] Slayed Ownage.HN.
Sparrowh killed AO with ak47.
*DEAD* Ownage.HN :  can't go anywhere...
Sparrowh suicided.
[SM] Slayed Sparrowh.
Perfect[g] is #BlG ! :  whos admin
[Fr0zenInfern0] :  admin unfair practice

(ALL) Mr.Tea:  if you are going to slow play and you lose numbers
(ALL) Mr.Tea:  you still need to attempt objectives

Ownage.HN :  2v11 cannot be attempted

Ownage.HN :  that's ******ed

Ownage.HN :  didn't Bison teach you how to be an admin?

(ALL) Mr.Tea:  personal acts at admin will result in gag

(ALL) Mr.Tea:  don't take it personal
C.G. :  sounds kinky
You got to admit... Mr Tea posted that HELLA quick.
This does not look like Admin abuse, you know our server rules Ownage, as you constantly try and use them against our admins.

Follow the rules and attempt objectives.
Rabbit Wrote:You got to admit... Mr Tea posted that HELLA quick.
This does not look like Admin abuse, you know our server rules Ownage, as you constantly try and use them against our admins.

His post was irrelevant for his defense.  In fact, it proves that he knew that it was 2v11 and it's impossible to "run in and plant the bomb in 30 seconds" under those conditions.
OwnageHN Wrote:

His post was irrelevant for his defense.  In fact, it proves that he knew that it was 2v11 and it's impossible to "run in and plant the bomb in 30 seconds" under those conditions.
The rules are simple, Do the objective, or at least attempt too.

You
simply
didn’t
do
that

And his post, proves EXACTLY that.
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

You
simply
didn’t
do
that

His post proves that he knew it was 2v11, not that I didn't attempt the objective.  I was attempting the objective when I was trying to kill a CT at the time I was slayed.  I have to kill CTs before picking up the bomb.  I don't understand how you can be an admin if you don't know the simple mechanics of the game.
OwnageHN Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:

You
simply
didn’t
do
that

His post proves that he knew it was 2v11, not that I didn't attempt the objective.  I was attempting the objective when I was trying to kill a CT at the time I was slayed.  I have to kill CTs before picking up the bomb.  I don't understand how you can be an admin if you don't know the simple mechanics of the game.

I'll let him post his demo, which will give us the complete story.

Side note: You should not need an admin present in the server to tell you to do the objective, we have been down this road with you before ownage. If he was not there you would have saved your gun, like you were trying to intend to do.
In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective.

It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Objectives also include to eliminate the opposing team. If Ownage had a better chance of doing that objective, then I don't see the problem here.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective.

It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Objectives also include to eliminate the opposing team. If Ownage had a better chance of doing that objective, then I don't see the problem here.

I disagree. You cannot make the assumption that it is death as I’ve seen it done before. Also, if you are going to go down that lane of thinking, you might as well get rid of the damn rule all together, because peoples skill level change, and say if the worst player in the server was against the best player, then its "obvious death". -_- So you’re telling me it’s ok for that worst player to sit in spawn and not do the objective?
If we abuse admin - this is Bison's fault, he didn't teach us how to be admins...  Somebody Bison abused a few threads.