Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
Mr.Tea Wrote:Again:
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
-Mr.Tea

This makes you look ignorant because you are demonstrating that you don't know the meaning of the original quote by Dale Carnegie.

ruplayer Wrote:#89 fool!  Wink report me posting on forums now....

Note that this is an admin trolling an admin abuse thread.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
This had gotten out of hand with this tangent to my quote.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin
lol, my google is better than yours. You are mistaken my friend.  You better fact check your claims.

It kind of represents most of your conclusions.
if I had a dollar for every time he called someone "ignorant"  :o
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:if I had a dollar for every time he called someone "ignorant"  :o

Note that this is currently an admin trolling an admin abuse thread.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective.

It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Objectives also include to eliminate the opposing team. If Ownage had a better chance of doing that objective, then I don't see the problem here.

I disagree. You cannot make the assumption that it is death as I’ve seen it done before. Also, if you are going to go down that lane of thinking, you might as well get rid of the damn rule all together, because peoples skill level change, and say if the worst player in the server was against the best player, then its "obvious death". -_- So you’re telling me it’s ok for that worst player to sit in spawn and not do the objective?

Says the kid that lost his admin because he abused it to much.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective.

It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Objectives also include to eliminate the opposing team. If Ownage had a better chance of doing that objective, then I don't see the problem here.

I disagree. You cannot make the assumption that it is death as I’ve seen it done before. Also, if you are going to go down that lane of thinking, you might as well get rid of the damn rule all together, because peoples skill level change, and say if the worst player in the server was against the best player, then its "obvious death". -_- So you’re telling me it’s ok for that worst player to sit in spawn and not do the objective?

That doesn't really have anything to do with what he said ???
If you read this, you suck.
helmut^ Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

You do realize you just insulted and trolled a current Admin ( Me ), as I did not lose it.... lmao... You also did this remark in someones thread that has nothing to do with you.

Not that if I was or wasn't an admin gives you any right to talk and treat someone like this.

Great way to prove my concerns and opinions of your character helmut.
Jesus Christ,

Are you all really having an argument about something that took place in a video game server?  CSS is fun, but is it REALLY that important to you?  Go outside and go do something more meaningful with your lives.  People rage in video games all the time, but let's try (next time) to be a little bit better than that?

Grow up.

-J. Biebs

p.s. this thread reeks of pretentious text
biebsfan Wrote:Jesus Christ,

Are you all really having an argument about something that took place in a video game server?  CSS is fun, but is it REALLY that important to you?  Go outside and go do something more meaningful with your lives.  People rage in video games all the time, but let's try (next time) to be a little bit better than that?

Grow up.

-J. Biebs

p.s. this thread reeks of pretentious text

lol I'll better stick with videogame than biebs channel on youtube=) we arent that nerd, it's just our hobbies.
That's probably a bit off topic, but Ownage is the only player with a kpd ratio higher than 5.00 in the top 50 (and one of only four players to have a kpd ratio higher than 3.00, to put things into perspective...). Just making an observation, not interpreting anything.