Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most noobish move on starcraft :D?
Bunker rush (?) placing barracks and bunkers with marines as close to the enemy as i can (require fast recon and if the enemy is zerg and he is doing a five pool rush (ling rush) , it wont get you far. and i hate protoss's psionic storm btw..
Best noobish move of them all : I tried to crush Zealots and Dragoons with my command center lol ..
alright fine heres my big newb move, I destroyed a Goliath with a Command Center, gosh it took me so long to do i was like O_O
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Pro move (obviously) flying your barracks to an enemies base where they cant see it, mass rines/bats/meds at it and attack when all/most of their men are gone from the base :o!
\Your message contains 231201 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
Titties are a mystical force unrivaled by any other phenomenon in the known universe.
Call me Mr. Macroz
® © ™ † ‡ ‰ ‹„¯ î ¿ ¢ £ ¥ § ¨ … ƒ
Course, if you're ling rushing them, by the AGES LONG time it would take a barracks to fly across a normal map (with 64x64, about 3  minutes {an extra ovie and 16 lings more for me =D} and with 128x128, like 6-7 minutes, and this is assuming you know where there units are, and if they have anti air by then and the barracks was your only hope, you're screwed.
pretty nice move is to use barracks or enginering bay ti increase siege tanks sight lol
That is good, then you can get way farther than enemy siege tanks, it's great in a TvT, too bad I never do it, I do Zerg
What race do you play?
i returned to Starcraft after a long while so now im getting along with it again i play all the races try to remember stuff, but i always preferred  Terrans.
I play zerg but if I am playing
The phantom, I play as terran
because it's so easy to do a
M&M rush and pwn everybody,
including the phantom
The phantom? what is it?