Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban protest
auTIMatic Wrote:Ok well this is a ban PROTEST, so I can't PROTEST my ban?

Telling me what you had for breakfast yesterday is not going to help you get unbanned.

again,

Stick to the facts and wait for the verdict.
Experience when posted blindly on a forum doesn't mean much. We've already had at least one try and post his creds, and it turned out he bought the accounts.

Skill and reputation means a lot more, and that's pretty much how it's been the last 5+ years or so. ]

I'm pretty much never returning back to competitive CS:S, it was a different point in my life, and quite frankly, I don't have enough time for it. I did still play in a lot of scrims & practices with my former buddies, so I still have a good idea on strats & play.

Game has changed for sure, with the Source-terrible hitboxes, and overall fail of Source. But it doesn't change the style of gameplay. It's still going to remain, listen to footsteps, aim at the head, and killing. These game mechanics don't change, and as a result, the hacks and what they do, don't either. Skill is still skill to a degree (I'd argue 1.6 required a lot more).

But my simple point is that just because you posted your experience, and your "proof", it doesn't mean much on the forums. It doesn't prove your innocence instantly, and in reality, only a review on your demo will do that. So you can stop posting all of the I'm "professional" and other stuff.

Same name, handle, and birthdate throughout?

Edit: Physics are different, but the gameplay is the same. Shoot player. Aim for head. Listen for footsteps.

A lot of Pro 1.6 players didn't make the jump to source because of this. =]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
That makes no sense, I gave you a current league team, and you can even see my ID for esea is the same ID that i posted.
http://esea.net/users/385419?tab=history
Yeah I know skill and reputation means a lot more but I just started playing in your pub...and you haven't played in the competitive scene so you wouldn't know.
Tim, we have all the information we need from you now. Please stop posting, because it's just going round in circles. We will have a senior admin review your demo as soon as possible. Please be patient.
If you read this, you suck.
I joined the game and first thing I see votebaning process going against you, I cancel it(saving you from 30 min ban) and join spec, I am at work, people typing stuff like "admin don't do his job, admin abuse, bla bla bla", you do some crazy stuff + all this pressure, I record it and ban, can I make mistakes? Yes I can, why not?  So I don't have nothing against you personally, and I accept if I am wrong just take this process(ban-protest) more civil.

Here is two short scenes of you and if admins agree that you're legit there, well then we can save them time, you can disregard other demos. Thanks for understanding.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCtjjEKG6OI[/youtube]
Sorry about the quality, if it's too bad for you - you can still download the demo, fraps kills demos...
The second clip if its possible can you show more of it? When I was running circles lower? Cause I heard him drop on the grate and I chased him and I saw window door open so I knew that he would be in vents it was just a matter of which side.
auTIMatic Wrote:The second clip if its possible can you show more of it? When I was running circles lower? Cause I heard him drop on the grate and I chased him and I saw window door open so I knew that he would be in vents it was just a matter of which side.

Yes, the second clip you jumped and saw these doors closing, so you ran around, but didn't check your left then didn't check straight ahead after turned right, then another right and what you see on the video, I would like to upload it, but it takes too much time, fraps record 1 minute demos using about 2-3GB, I need to convert it then upload... sorry you can download dem files.
It's ok but reason why I didn't check the left was because bomb was upper, meaning the only place he could go to have a chance at completing the objective was vents.
I watched all 3 demos and I dont see anything in them  :o
- Your ingame name
- Your Steam ID
- What you were doing at the time of the ban
- (If you want to) Admit that you were hacking for a reduced sentence

What we are only interested in.

I, The Rival Wrote:- How old you are
- How "pro" you are
- What leagues you've played in
- How cool you are
- How the game has apparently changed (because we obviously don't know, it's not like we're admins all over the age of 20 that have been playing since 1.6)

[Image: tumblr_li7rcg0hyr1qafrh6.png]
[Image: 191457_101.png]