Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban protest
I went by FiRiSH tim
0:0:3443656

I was banned for "cheating" and I don't cheat..I am actually a professional css player. I compete in a competitive league named ESEA, which is the only HUGE league in CSS, I am in a division called "Invite" which is the highest division you can be in, and that is when you are considered a "professional" css player.

I will post links to my team, and my ESEA profile. In case anyone was wondering ESEA is honestly the only up and running community and league, CEVO is also a league but it is not as good as esea. There is an Anti-Cheat client that I have to play on if when ever I play on ESEA.

ESEA profile : http://esea.net/users/385419
INVITE team : http://esea.net/teams/27728
Articles that prove I'm a "pro" :
http://eseanews.com/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9845
http://eseanews.com/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9788

Obviously if you haven't played scrims/leagues then you wouldn't know what I'm talking about, but I'm well known to the competitive scene and I normally don't protest bans, but my friend joN plays on your guys' server and he was an old teammate of mine.

Edit: If you search my STEAM:ID you will see that I'm VAC banned, that ban is from 1.6, and it was a while ago. My cousin gave me this account when I was 12 I think? I bought source on it because I had another steam account that was a 22Mil (lots of digits meaning you're new) and people were constantly calling me out for cheating and I got tired of it.
Unbanned until the demo has been reviewed.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/getdemo ... B&id=12247
They may gonna say demo is to short, and its short because I canceled two votebans and really wanted to get it done fast server activity dropped 50%, and you were walling 250%. I hope you won't get unbanned. Here is two demos with you, short but still...http://www.mediafire.com/?2uv94nktd5nyz2s

Edit: one more demo need to see only first 3 minutes http://www.mediafire.com/?457d49l615cay5b
Can I post demos of me doing what I did on an anti cheat client? While playing league matches, and at LAN (people watching me from behind).

Edit: IF I can find the demos from lan, I reformatted a couple weeks ago, hopefully the LAN center has a website with the demos ):
I watched the demo btw...in pubs I run around purely relying on aim, you can see that I rush mostly mid, and the ONLY 2 rounds that I could see where you would think I cheated was when I was spamming long doors, but he was spamming me first...and I just estimated where he was, and the second round was lower where there was a smoke and I just sprayed 2 guys through there lol, I knew they were lower lol, I just got lucky I guess? Nothing more then that, I heard them so I sprayed in common spots where people usually peak.

Anyways I'm done defending myself, I would like to continue playing in your pub servers because it's nice to relax and just play in a pub server, instead of taking the game seriously and practicing strats with my team, if you guy's think I cheat then ban me, like I said the only reason why I'm even protesting is because of my friend joN which I've known for a pretty long time.
not because you play in esea doesnt mean you cant use cheat in pub servers,.
Ok, here is even better demo(he came back because Matt unbanned him, and continued cheating). Here is the demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?457d49l615cay5b

Just watch the first 3 minutes, he is full of shit. He needs to get banned before he got smart enough to hide it. Also, I noticed if players talk a lot about being esea members they normally have their accounts vac banned and are full of shit like you, I don't have even 1% doubt about you. Please watch 3 minutes of this demo, and the demo that I provided before.
I know that I can still cheat off client even if I play esea but what I'm trying to say is I do it on ESEA so why wouldn't i be able to do it off of ESEA? On top of that I do it vs players that have been playing for a long time, and that are experienced players.

...How does players talking about ESEA have to do with accounts being vacced? I bought up ESEA because that's the only real PROOF that I am infact a professional CSS player and I don't cheat, what else do you want me to do? Video tape myself playing in your server?

Edit: When I say video tape I mean LITERALLY, not recording a PoV demo, although I can do that also. You guy's can question any move I make in ANY DEMO you guys take of me and I will give you a reason why I did what I did.
Ok, why do you always move in enemy directions and prefire, why when you rushed bomb side A on nuke you clearly prefired 2 out of 4 corners with cts... how dou you explain double doors(mid) on dust2 map... you were shooting players through them, look I know you wall 100%, and you know this too, I recorded that 30 sec demo a few weeks ago, and you left at that time, not by accident I started recording you again( I even forgot your name cuz I deal with many wallers). Do you know how many times we have heard people say that they're from esea and they don't cheat. You just joined our server and thought it's another pub without any admins and no rulles, no we're very civil and well organized server.
ruplayer Wrote:Ok, why do you always move in enemy directions and prefire, why when you rushed bomb side A on nuke you clearly prefired 2 out of 4 corners with cts... how dou you explain double doors(mid) on dust2 map... you were shooting players through them, look I know you wall 100%, and you know this too, I recorded that 30 sec demo a few weeks ago, and you left at that time, not by accident I started recording you again( I even forgot your name cuz I deal with many wallers). Do you know how many times we have heard people say that they're from esea and they don't cheat. You just joined our server and thought it's another pub without any admins and no rulles, no we're very civil and well organized server.

I'm going to need more specific events...I move into enemy directions because I hear them? Or its a common spot? Or THOSE ARE THE ONLY AREAS THEY CAN BE? For instance you can't say, why did you go ramp on nuke? BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE CT'S GO....I watched both demos I didn't see any prefiring, I saw some PRE AIMING because I used my headset to hear their footsteps maybe, and I've played this game so much that I know where to place my crosshair so its at head level, that's called "crosshair placement". I honestly don't think you know what prefiring is...prefiring is before you even SEE a guy you shoot, and I didn't do any of that. To make this easier I'm going to explain a few call outs. On nuke people call the squeaky side rafters (zet) and the hut side rafters (mustang). I rushed out hut but before I did i threw a flash out of the hut window and as I was throwing the flash I saw the guy zet, and that flash blinds anyone mustang, which leaves the only place he can be in site or heaven. Heaven is one of the most common spots in this game, and it's just a habit to run out and pre aim there, because 9/10 times there's a guy there. I saw that guy but I didn't kill him because I missed my shots, but I knew there was a guy zet, because I saw him after i threw my flash. Another instance is that I went out the window and I checked zet again, and that was because when I was in squeaky the door opened and he was spraying at my feet meaning he had to be on the far side of rafters, so I went into window knowing that he was just spraying at me a couple seconds ago and I peaked out and killed him. Double doors mid? I don't recall shooting anyone directly through the doors...could you provide evidence of me shooting them THROUGH THE DOOR? The fact that you just said I know 100% that you cheat makes me laugh because I'm not cheating, how many times have you played outside of a pub server? Have you ever played a scrim? or a match? against a high caliber team? You have no idea the skill levels that are OUTSIDE of public servers, yet you think you know so much. I'm sorry if I'm disrespecting you, I'm just trying to prove a point here.

Edit: As far as people from esea joining your servers and cheating, I bet that happens a lot, I was just in your server and a guy named "Hide" thought he was hot shit cause he was doing well in a pub, and he mentioned "I do this in esea too" I looked up his esea stats, and he blew, I'm not saying he cheated but majority of those players suck in ESEA and they join pub servers because its a lot easier. I on the other hand can preform in esea, while under pressure with 100+ spectators and still preform at an even HIGHER level than you just saw me. When ever I join a server I usually get vote banned, or I get banned for "cheating" and I never bother to protest. Which is one of the reasons why I don't play outside of esea, because there's doubt that I'm not cheating. Honestly all I'm trying to say is, yeah you might think I cheat, but I have experience to back it up, and stuff that I do may seem strange to you simply because you've probably played in pub servers your whole "gaming career". There's nothing wrong with that but that's just the truth.
Ok, everything is in the demo, will see what others say, but yet you have called me unskilled, keep in mind that your account has been vac banned, not mine... You definitely have more skills with hacks.