Poll: New players on server must be warned of rules before banning again and again?? Show Results
Yes
3 15.79%
No
7 36.84%
Admins can do whatever the hell they want
8 42.11%
Its easy just to ban and leave someone else worry, why should admins worry about them
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN GIFT BAN GIFT!!! Its Christmas already??
Fuck Warlords Wrote:Are you new on War Lords?"? well this is the lifetime experience for you, don't even use your brain in servers, coz there's ban at every steps!!!
and you wont even know it Wink

I was new here and from the time i came i see people using bad language, so i caught up with it, then one day i connect i see i am banned, i try forums but i couldnt make it, i leave it

Second time again wiki calls offends me so i wash him down with my words, then again i got banned, as everyone use shit words so i thought he might be friend of admin or something

Third time i asks admin something (WEED) he does not reply, then he accidently kicks me, then kicks the person he previously wanted (Blackhawk) so i in anger say fuck you admin go ban me, so he says sure y not, to show his superiority in front of everyone, so not tell me don;t they deserve to be abused??
isn't this poop admin action

The question is, new players must be warned or not, isn't it admin's duty, or its just about showing their superiority over others, is this what for they are admins??
May i Kill this Fucking Noob?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I love how he's the only one that voted Yes. XD
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I voted for :

"Its easy just to ban and leave someone else worry, why should admins worry about them"
If you read this, you suck.
I voted for "Admins can do whatever the hell they want" because that's what he didn't want people to vote for... lol