Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  P4
i like how you guys talk shit about our servers, and come here crying out loud,.
I think we should go to their servers and recruit to populate ours.....oh wait.  That can't work there isn't anyone ever there.  Oh noes! ;D
Mr.Tea Wrote:I think we should go to their servers and recruit to populate ours.....oh wait.  That can't work there isn't anyone ever there.  Oh noes! ;D
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
i-spy Wrote:i like how you guys talk shit about our servers, and come here crying out loud,.

Yes, your server is shit... if you think people are crying here... than just go fuck off.

Bah Wrote:
Mr.Tea Wrote:I think we should go to their servers and recruit to populate ours.....oh wait.  That can't work there isn't anyone ever there.  Oh noes! ;D
don't care... when your server is non-steam... not too difficult to populate server when all you have is trash on them who are using pirated client...

also, btw... http://war-lords.net/toolbox-downloads/ ... -ddos-v1-4

this is some kind of joke? can see how many kids are here already...
well if our server is shitty why you still here?!?! and why waste your time in our forums?!?!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:well if our server is shitty why you still here?!?! and why waste your time in our forums?!?!

You got that right Loks.
you can find me at Dust2 Deathmatch War-Lords.net
[Image: 245720_101.png]

[Image: th41vrkxv0kbqnsugyv.jpg]
Voltazar, I was the one that initially started banning people from your clan. I banned several people for blatantly being disrespectful and ignoring me as admin. I do not need evidence to switch your team if I suspect ghosting. The refusal to be switched and complaining that the game is unfair because you have to play against your own clan members only increases that suspicion. All other actions were taken in the aftermath of that when you guys started flaming on the forum. You really have no right to complain, you are listed as an admin of a clan than conspired to advertise on our servers. The others initially had 3,4,5 warnings. If i tell you that switching back to t after I switch you to ct will get you banned, and then you do it three times in a row... Yeah, you're banned. If you can't follow the rules ( listening to admin is a rule ), you can't play here.

I mean, how many weeks have I played with you guys and given you somewhat special treatment trying to balance teams without splitting you up. It was only once I started hearing complaints on the forum that I even started switching your teams. This all could have been left at that, but you guys couldn't just accept that you couldn't completely stack your teams anymore. If you think it is unfair to have to play against people in your clan, think about how the rest of the server feels.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
RESOLVED

This user got permanently banned for attempting to steal server traffic.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol