Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Jed1Kn1ght Ban
Well anyways after watching the demo I still don't see how you thought I was hacking. If you notice i start spamming into the dd's and then the ct pops out...and the spray then continues onto him it just so happened that while i was spraying he peeked. Second once i enter the dd's i don't immediately turn to the guy hanging over the water you can see him on the screen then i pan to him after a second as i realize he is there.
it wasnt the guy at dd i was concerned about, mostly the guy at overhang, and i didnt see him when i recorded it. upon review i could see how it could be as you say. but admittedly, the demo is weak compared to some of the other spectacular kills you had before i started recording
[Image: 110505_101.png]
Well i'd gladly explain any kills you care to contest for being proof of me hacking but you don't have them on demo and its all irrelavant anyways cause I don't hack. So hopefully I'll be unbanned soon and you can feel free to watch me as much as you like.

/bump I'd like to see a decision asap so hopefully get back to playing on the servers!
If this is who I think it is then I've spec'd him numerous times in 24/7 dust but didn't see anything suspicious. I'll unban him for now until I can review the demo. If it ends up showing conclusive evidence of hacking then I'll re-add the ban.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Wahoo ty ty and as I've said before you're welcome to watch me as much as you want and if you have any questions feel free to ask.