Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 isn't an issue? you must be tripping.

I still think dream is to young to be a mod. And i think that you will do a shitty job at mod when your 13. I accept someone that is 16 or 17 max, but 13.... 13 year old kids take it like... it's a game deleting topics/editing/ you know what i mean.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:13 isn't an issue? you must be tripping.

I still think dream is to young to be a mod. And i think that you will do a shitty job at mod when your 13. I accept someone that is 16 or 17 max, but 13.... 13 year old kids take it like... it's a game deleting topics/editing/ you know what i mean.

That paragraph is so full of crap.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]

no offense, but maybe u can try to re-read the one that i bold...
its the minimum age, not the max age..
max age means that even 10years old kid can be a mod, and a 18 years old cant<<strange huh?

i know this is not important Tongue
Bah Wrote:That paragraph is so full of crap.
i tried to make it simple. but i guess you kids don't understand.

-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:its the minimum age, not the max age..
max age means that even 10years old kid can be a mod, and a 18 years old cant<<strange huh?

Are you high?

Anyway, lets stop with replying, those who won't help at all and just start saying crap. right bah. Leave it for the "admins"
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:

Are you high?

Anyway, lets stop with replying, those who won't help at all and just start saying crap. right bah. Leave it for the "admins"

Really? You are going to state your own opinion, call a respected member of the wL community dumb, then tell everyone else not to reply because their opinions are of no help? Very fucking mature, good sir.
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:

Are you high?

hey hey, chill down man... i already said thats not important, and i mean it only for a joke...

and with all due respect, sir, you should try to ask that to your self and see your previous comment on this thread..

i dont want to start any flame wars to any of the members here in WL, especially those that are senior in here
I'm 17, but I think everyone should be given a test run on their position to see how well they can handle it.  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Mawped Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:

Are you high?

Really? You are going to state your own opinion, call a respected member of the wL community dumb, then tell everyone else not to reply because their opinions are of no help? Very fucking mature, good sir.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Mawped Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:

Are you high?

quick question, which ones the respected member here?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]