Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The thread of exceptional dislike which is directed towards bunnyhopping.
Battlefield series always accounted for bullet drop and target lead.  It would always mess up my CSS transition because the different engines.  target lead is shooting ahead of the target because distance and speed effect bullet trajectory/impact.  BFV was always my favorite. 

COD/MoH just run and gun.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Battlefield series always accounted for bullet drop and target lead.  It would always mess up my CSS transition because the different engines.  target lead is shooting ahead of the target because distance and speed effect bullet trajectory/impact.  BFV was always my favorite. 

COD/MoH just run and gun.
u are too good anyway u need to be bad and get killed alot for change and experience the feeling and give others a chance lol Tongue
Status? I must have a terrible reputation then. I remember playing about 3 or 4 years ago when nobody ever bhopped, it hasn't been around forever. I think that it originated as a manipulation of game physics and was popularised quite quickly to become an allowable and optional part of the game.

How long ago did people begin bhopping in 1.5/6?

-Silly

The reason you didn't see many people doing it was because it was ridiculously hard to do.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Joker, I can't fairly compare the battlefield series with the COD series, as I haven't played the battlefield series enough, but I do presume that the tactics involved in the battlefield games are probably more realistic.

Mr Tea, you're right, the momentum and trajectories of bullets in css do not vary with distance (or the mass of the bullets), and yes quite a few other games were much more realistic in this respect. But yeah, I did love the Vietnam soundtrack.

Assassin, I think you have a legitimate point that needs to be addressed  ;D

pTK Wrote:Status? I must have a terrible reputation then. I remember playing about 3 or 4 years ago when nobody ever bhopped, it hasn't been around forever. I think that it originated as a manipulation of game physics and was popularised quite quickly to become an allowable and optional part of the game.

How long ago did people begin bhopping in 1.5/6?

-Silly

The reason you didn't see many people doing it was because it was ridiculously hard to do.
I meant I didn't see people doing it in css, but I believe you about 1.5/6.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi