Name your fucking kids jacks...
ruplayer Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:I need an emoticon that just says "STOP BEING A DUMBSHIT"

after that i want it to be named Jack,,
oops, jk...
better run lol  ;D

Он меня бесит, я бы ему въебал со всей дури Smile и потом бы еще ебашил... такой он нытик сука  >Sad аж бесит
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
МАСКА Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

oops, jk...
better run lol  ;D

Он меня бесит, я бы ему въебал со всей дури Smile и потом бы еще ебашил... такой он нытик сука  >Sad аж бесит

хаха да такие как он уроды стучат на нас... ты всеравно будь осторожнее. Он пидр будет вонять пока не закроют тот топик.
ruplayer Wrote:
МАСКА Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

oops, jk...
better run lol  ;D

хаха да такие как он уроды стучат на нас... ты всеравно будь осторожнее. Он пидр будет вонять пока не закроют тот топик.

У меня свои уловки против таких как он... Smile
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
naive Wrote:It's always funny to me how some guys treat girls on our server like such shit, then when the females say anything back to them they come crying for admins. You should just be nice to the damn girls in the first, they are girls! Don't come asking for daddy to protect you from the mean girl you threw snowballs at. Come on, grow up.
Quote of the day.

I'd say the server dynamic def. changes at that point in the night. Typically, there's a lot more people on the mic and they're a bunch of friendly regulars who like to have a good time. They do the objective, but they like to chill on the mic as well.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
For all of you that say, Oh don't pick on the females just because they mic spam. You can mute them. Here's a fun bit of trivia. Wanna know how to avoid a playerlist mute? Change your name. Duh. You're so fuckin' stupid. That's why me and 2 other people called the voteban. Which got blocked by 2 captain save a ho admins. Here's the bottom fuckin' line. When I've busted balls, I've gotten muted. I take my punishment. I don't come here and bitch like Brums and other people. Admins aren't my 24/7 employees. But when there's 2 present. Listening to mic spam and blocking votebans they are morons not doing their job. 2 girls spamming isn't a fuckin' joke when you have 40+ people playing and are 'all' annoyed. So go ahead and sit there and pretend like I made myself out to be an idiot. There are 35+ people that would disagree. Including people who weren't even there who know the girl who was spamming. So like I said, wake up and do your damn jobs. Next time someone screams on mic and makes fart noises and a admin kicks or bans them. Is it admin abuse because they didn't playermute them? You can post my logs of talking shit. But why don't you post all the name changes that they had? I'm sitting here with a lopsided case against me because it's impossible to post 'voice logs'. But believe me, if I could. I would. My point would be completely driven home about these 2 spamming. But honestly it doesn't even matter, ruplayer knows about them. I know about them. Hundreds of players on the server know about them. So to the admins who think they can hook up with 2 girls online by treating them better than everyone else. More power to ya.
Chan Ka-kui Wrote:For all of you that say, Oh don't pick on the females just because they mic spam. You can mute them. Here's a fun bit of trivia. Wanna know how to avoid a playerlist mute? Change your name. Duh. You're so fuckin' ******. That's why me and 2 other people called the voteban. Which got blocked by 2 captain save a ho admins. Here's the bottom fuckin' line. When I've busted balls, I've gotten muted. I take my punishment. I don't come here and ***** like Brums and other people. Admins aren't my 24/7 employees. But when there's 2 present. Listening to mic spam and blocking votebans they are *****s not doing their job. 2 girls spamming isn't a fuckin' joke when you have 40+ people playing and are 'all' annoyed. So go ahead and sit there and pretend like I made myself out to be an *****. There are 35+ people that would disagree. Including people who weren't even there who know the girl who was spamming. So like I said, wake up and do your damn jobs. Next time someone screams on mic and makes fart noises and a admin kicks or bans them. Is it admin abuse because they didn't playermute them? You can post my logs of talking shit. But why don't you post all the name changes that they had? I'm sitting here with a lopsided case against me because it's impossible to post 'voice logs'. But believe me, if I could. I would. My point would be completely driven home about these 2 spamming. But honestly it doesn't even matter, ruplayer knows about them. I know about them. Hundreds of players on the server know about them. So to the admins who think they can hook up with 2 girls online by treating them better than everyone else. More power to ya.

you didnt even read my post until the end...
we need proof not your god damn imba OMGWTFROFLMAO@#(&$@(YD(@&(#&@(@YC#&F(@Y#(B@&C* statements...
hmm, maybe i should bold it...
good day, sir
its impossible to have god damn proof noob. It's on the fuckin' mic.