Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins. Do your job.
Loks Wrote:lmao damn!!!! a lot of things happend last night and i wasnt here :'(

Just the usual shit man. People trolling Lissy and Candy, then whining about it when they get told off by admins.
If you read this, you suck.
I am gonna be watching them.... Wink
ruplayer Wrote:Tea, i never banned her, the reason why i said this was : cmn mute me or stfu.
So i thought she's asking me to mute hery using my admin menu or stfu, like she doesn't care abouf being muted... so then i said, why mutting you? i can just ban you...
Hope you understood my point, by the way I dont remember you and most here from times when sporkis were active, but yea you right he was a piece of shit, what about hydro? i played for days with him, he's cool and not ****** at all, times were different, when i started we didnt even have to record demos unless unsure about ban.n.h
Lol, I played for days when they were around, that's when I got the majority of my points. I was also one of the original PhyS

Hydro abused admin almost as bad as Sporkis but didn't spite them, still threatened to ban hella kids.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Chan Ka-kui Wrote:For all of you that say, Oh don't pick on the females just because they mic spam. You can mute them. Here's a fun bit of trivia. Wanna know how to avoid a playerlist mute? Change your name. Duh. You're so fuckin' ******.

Right, then you can just re-mute them. Then again, I don't classify what they do as mic spam, so I don't ask them to stop, because it's not bothering anyone. They don't even change their name that often.

According to the server rules, they should be muted by an admin, not playerlist muted 100 times over because of name changes. That goes for any mic spammer.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:That's why me and 2 other people called the voteban. Which got blocked by 2 captain save a ho admins.

No, you switched teams and told 2 other people to voteban with you.

I switched teams and said "It's so peaceful over here, the 2 most annoying girls on the planet were on CT." I never told anyone to 'voteban'.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Here's the bottom fuckin' line. When I've busted balls, I've gotten muted. I take my punishment. I don't come here and ***** like Brums and other people.

You mean when you've trolled, you got punished. Or when you've talked constantly for an hour about everything you could possibly think of and everyone is sick of hearing your voice, you get muted. Obviously you do come here and b1tch, because you're here right now doing it.

No I mean when Brums has started his tough guy shit I got on the mic saying "I am going to box you. Come to my house, I'll box you." It's cause he's a whiney douchebag.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Admins aren't my 24/7 employees. But when there's 2 present. Listening to mic spam and blocking votebans they are *****s not doing their job.

I wasn't listening to mic spam. I was hearing you trying to get a rise out of them, and insulting them. Did you not read the stuff you said in chat logs? We blocked the voteban because a) There was no need for it and b) You abused the voteban system by willing other players to voteban as well.

Obviously you weren't hearing a fuckin' thing because I had called your name out curious about what music you were listening to, and it was so fuckin' loud you couldn't hear me. And about 5 minutes later was like, what?... What?...

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:2 girls spamming isn't a fuckin' joke when you have 40+ people playing and are 'all' annoyed. So go ahead and sit there and pretend like I made myself out to be an *****. There are 35+ people that would disagree. Including people who weren't even there who know the girl who was spamming.

Right but you realise that alltalk isn't on? So at the most, there would be 21 other people hearing it. Minus the 2 girls and myself and Tea, that only makes 17. No one else was complaining apart from you.

Yeah but you do realize that the all 40+ players get to hear them because of the map changes and team changes that goes on?

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:So like I said, wake up and do your damn jobs. Next time someone screams on mic and makes fart noises and a admin kicks or bans them. Is it admin abuse because they didn't playermute them? You can post my logs of talking shit. But why don't you post all the name changes that they had? I'm sitting here with a lopsided case against me because it's impossible to post 'voice logs'. But believe me, if I could. I would. My point would be completely driven home about these 2 spamming. But honestly it doesn't even matter, ruplayer knows about them. I know about them. Hundreds of players on the server know about them. So to the admins who think they can hook up with 2 girls online by treating them better than everyone else. More power to ya.

Just gonna take this in one massive chunk :

- You are the troll. Not them. You are offensive and disrespectful to everyone on any server you join, as proven by your chat logs.

Sarcasm doesn't come through in chat logs. Many times when I say Spartacus is a fuckin' hacker, it's a joke. He knows it's a joke even. I saw him blow himself up with a nade the other day. Sorry you ****** commie european dildos don't get what American ball busting is.

- You can record audio in game. Take a demo, it records the voices. If that doesn't work, load up Fraps and do it that way. I'd love to see you fail at providing anything consistent that doesn't also include you saying shit down the mic to other people, to try and get them to react.

Yeah, because we all know everyone on here records demos of spammers and reports them. Are you fuckin' ******ed? You've just provided lame ass excuse after lame ass excuse about why admins shouldn't have to do anything.

- Yeah, that's what I wanted to be admin for. So I could get girls literally thousands of miles away from me to come to my house and fuck me because I am a CS:S server admin and will protect them from nasty votebans.

Being admin has nothing to do with it, it has to do with you look like you're about a half a chromosome away from being ******ed and the only chicken you can get is handicapped CSS girl gamer phone sex.

- You're an *****. Please stop posting. Also, Megadeth are literally one of the worst "metal" bands on the planet. Just saying.

Megadeth has nothing to do with the conversation but FYI. They were just nominated for a grammy on a song they did for fuckin' 'guitar hero'. Not to mention 'Endgame' put Metal way back on the map. And if you don't like it, suck a fuckin' dick.

Also just so you know, if you carry on being offensive and trolling players in the server (trust me, we will know) then you're facing a ban. Getting muted and silenced by an admin is actually a warning. By Mr Teas count, he's warned/muted you about 5 times now. You know how many warnings other people get before they get on the ban progression? 1. They get 1 warning before it's a day ban, followed by a weeks ban. By my count, you should be 2 weeks deep into a months ban by now.

Bring it on. Players know I'm no fuckin' troll. Hell 'admins' for that matter know I'm not.

You need to learn your lesson and change your behaviour, otherwise you're not going to be around on our servers much anymore.

And cut the ****** ass condescending grade school teacher shit out. If you bit off more than you could chew with being admin maybe you should take a step back and go back to being a player trollin' for chicken.
*yawn*

You done? Wahey, you called me names on the internet. Big man.

The fact is, from the chat logs I provided, it's proof that you're trolling/being offensive to people in the servers. I've warned you as an admin to stop being so offensive to people, as it says in the server rules.

That's pretty much it.

Also it's up to us to discern what is considered mic spam or not. I'd rather hear people laughing and having a good time down the mic than listen to you talk about being a Mormon or some shit like that.

I think you need to grow up a little bit. You realise that you're complaining about 2 people that are having fun, and you hate hearing them have fun?
Oh wait. I get it now!! I'll get right on and start screaming and farting and giggling and changing my name. Thank you so much guys. I'm enlightened by this so much.

By the way. I've never talked about being mormon on the server. You're just reading shit on my profile. So make more shit up dildo. Like you've been doing the whole fuckin' time.
man, this troll never learn, is he?
they need proof not your statements...
thats like the basic rules for accusing someone else on EVERY, i repeat EVERY, gaming community no matter what the genre is...

if u dont have proof, then u cant accuse some1 else
ohh man he should upgrade his brain a little bit  :Smile
I never said I had proof. This is all in the past. I'm saying admins need to wake up and watch what the hell's goin' on rather than shitting on players because they are horny for some chick.
Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Oh wait. I get it now!! I'll get right on and start screaming and farting and giggling and changing my name. Thank you so much guys. I'm enlightened by this so much.

By the way. I've never talked about being mormon on the server. You're just reading shit on my profile. So make more shit up dildo. Like you've been doing the whole fuckin' time.

Yeah I made up those chatlogs. I made up the fact that Mr Tea has warned/muted you several times on the server and you haven't even had a 1 day ban. I made up the fact that you obviously never learn your lesson, because you keep getting reprimanded by admins.

I don't have a problem with you changing your name, but the other things are only allowed in moderation. You see, you seem to have an extremely low threshold for tolerating other peoples enjoyment. I have a pretty reasonable one.

If someone is getting out of hand, screaming down the mic and genuinely annoying a vast majority of players, then I will tell them to calm down a bit. If they carry on and ignore me, then they get warned. You see, we can private message players, so you'd never see that we were warning them. We like to keep things discretionary.

Also can you stop trying to make out like we are ignoring people spamming the mic because we want girls. I think it's a horrible that you even assume that we are all heterosexual. But I doubt that thought ever seriously crossed your mind, because you just assume things without thinking about what you're saying.

Please, just stop.