Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol comment it...
Knowpain Wrote:this ain't look defferent
[Image: koueessly82rzxnakajm.jpg]

wow, is this in your country?? this looks like a great idea... maybe i could try it with my friends sometimes =P
yeah try it ! just 5$ per 200km..................but 1 crash die all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:yeah try it ! just 5$ per 200km..................but 1 crash die all
wow thats what we call saving money...

In that video I think the passenger who was pushed in said like
"Wtf? I dont want to get into this full train, dont push me in you "peep"!I'll get stuck here and die!help somebody help!"
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:yeah try it ! just 5$ per 200km..................but 1 crash die all
wow thats what we call saving money...

In that video I think the passenger who was pushed in said like
"Wtf? I dont want to get into this full train, dont push me in you "peep"!I'll get stuck here and die!help somebody help!"

now you know how there are many molesters on japan and how they were created lol...
im glad now im in australia,, the trains have never been even 1/5 this full =)
10,000 passengers,. only 10 people will live,.. lolz

i miss my country,jeepney a very popular transportation vehicle i use to rise that when i was there going to work and school,.Smile its fun

[Image: jeepney.jpg]
i-spy Wrote:10,000 passengers,. only 10 people will live,.. lolz

i miss my country,jeepney a very popular transportation vehicle i use to ride that when i was there going to work and school,.Smile its fun

i-spy Wrote:10,000 passengers,. only 10 people will live,.. lolz

i miss my country,jeepney a very popular transportation vehicle i use to rise that when i was there going to work and school,.Smile its fun

hmmmmm similar to my country anyway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is this for real ??  :o lol
look at my pic and his , nothing different
Knowpain Wrote:look at my pic and his , nothing different

still, japan is the best <3