Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAN U is better than Barca this season  ;D
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:MAN U is better than Barca this season  ;D

If you're talking about Champions League, they have only just started the group stages, and Barca and Man U each have 1 point (because they both drew in their group).
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
rAnSaCk Wrote:MAN U is better than Barca this season  ;D

If you're talking about Champions League, they have only just started the group stages, and Barca and Man U each have 1 point (because they both drew in their group).

maybe he's talking about the way they play, teamworks, passing, etc etc etc etc etc =P
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:assasin didnt real just get owned by levante? lol Big Grin Big Grin...FIFA 12 in one week???but i accept that now Barcelona is d strongest club in d world...do u guys accept that?  Tongue Tongue Smile
nah u saw the refree i mean it wasnt a good game at all and sociedad pwned barca which is considered the strongest team, to be honst barca without messi cant win like they always do infact when messi dont play they face difficulty in scoring
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:will u buy me one? Sad lol its 35000 amd here which means 93 dollars and i dont have that much lol Big Grin

Do you think I'm gonna buy one for myself? torrentzzz lol
I agree. Lionel Messi is the best football player in the world right now, so Barca suffers without him.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I agree. Lionel Messi is the best football player in the world right now, so Barca suffers without him.

I know him!!! he's the one that sells hotdog near my neighbour
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I agree. Lionel Messi is the best football player in the world right now, so Barca suffers without him.

lol, looks like u dont like him
Assassin Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

idk mean it that way... its a joke o.o
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:

idk mean it that way... its a joke o.o
i know it was funny  Smile