Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer but there is no torrents for PS3 lol Big Grin Big Grin nah Barca is 100 times better than manu...oh yeah and real really got owned Big Grin Big Grin Rival who dont u start supprting normally like us? pls support Chelsea! Big Grin Big Grin
I just don't really have the time to be following football as closely as most football fans do. I just kinda wing it and read up and watch replays from matches.
If you read this, you suck.
nah man if u have time to play css then u can watch football too(im recruiting chelsea fans lol ) : DBig Grin...rival u love living in England dont u ?? did u take part in d riots? Big Grin
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Ruplayer but there is no torrents for PS3 lol Big Grin Big Grin

First of all I don't have a PS3, I play everything on laptopz, second of all yes there are torrents for PS3 and programs to create PS3 images...
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:nah man if u have time to play css then u can watch football too(im recruiting chelsea fans lol ) : DBig Grin...rival u love living in England dont u ?? did u take part in d riots? Big Grin

Haha well 90 minutes spent watching football is 90 minutes I could be playing CS:S/TF2 Tongue Also I enjoy some parts of living in England. No I didn't take part in the riots lol.
If you read this, you suck.
whaaat there are ps3 torrents?that u can download games and play on PS# ? o_0.......today is Chelsea-fulham...but more importantly today is Valencia-Barcelona
Affirmative, there are PS3 games that you can download, I'm not sure if you have to chip it or something, but I know people do this.
Adebayor is the best player but did he move to Arsenal or something. He was in Manchester City which is my fav team .
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Adebayor is the best player but did he move to Arsenal or something. He was in Manchester City which is my fav team .
lol, where have u been, Adebayor moved from arsenal to man city and there they but him on the bench and then went to real madrid on loan for 6 months and now hes in tottenham hotspur, u need update  u are expired  Tongue
Shevchenko moved to chelsea am i expired lol