Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Plugin / Map Suggestions!
de_dust & aztec
idc if its heavily sided, we already have sided maps such as nuke, prodigy, train.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
I suggest putting all the maps in the rotation so we can have the trolls continue voting for unnecessary maps to urk the souls of the players that are regulars that may try to continue playing on the wL servers, but slowly losing hope because there are apparently too many loopholes in the rules and or are not enough rules within wL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   sosa
(Jan 26 2017, 11:02 PM)calisnipe Wrote: I suggest putting all the maps in the rotation so we can have the trolls continue voting for unnecessary maps to urk the souls of the players that are regulars that may try to continue playing on the wL servers, but slowly losing hope because there are apparently too many loopholes in the rules and or are not enough rules within wL.

Well said.
de_nuke_old on csgo (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=819353092) would be great, a lot of my friends prefer the old version and would populate the CSGO server if it were in the map pool.
I think I'm going to nominate the return of some old classics.

-de_prodigy - would be nice to have back (when I won captains it wasn't in the pool)
-de_tides - This map is pure classic, both balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
-de_chateau - This map is pure gold. Brings back memories from the old rotation in '09.
-de_port - a cult classic if you will. All I can say is... DANK!
-de_piranesi - nice map, really enjoy its fulfilling moments.
-de_arcate_release - map I found that gives a piranesi/cobble vibe but neater.
-de_greene - gives the prodigy vibe and could really ad a fresh feel to the servers.

Take these into consideration, they're likely awesome additions to the pool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Ben-
(Aug 11 2017, 08:33 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I think I'm going to nominate the return of some old classics.

-de_prodigy - would be nice to have back (when I won captains it wasn't in the pool)
-de_tides - This map is pure classic, both balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
-de_chateau - This map is pure gold. Brings back memories from the old rotation in '09.
-de_port - a cult classic if you will. All I can say is... DANK!
-de_piranesi - nice map, really enjoy its fulfilling moments.
-de_arcate_release - map I found that gives a piranesi/cobble vibe but neater.
-de_greene - gives the prodigy vibe and could really ad a fresh feel to the servers.

Take these into consideration, they're likely awesome additions to the pool.
I definitely agree with prodigy since I actually enjoyed that map :p
The other maps I don't know that well so i have no opinion on them.
HiĀ Big Grin
-Crazy
If it was played in competitive, I think it should be on the server
(Aug 12 2017, 03:49 AM)sift Wrote: If it was played in competitive, I think it should be on the server

pink panther was played on competitive too Smile

twl-gg-main, what a great time Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
(Aug 12 2017, 04:04 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 12 2017, 03:49 AM)sift Wrote: If it was played in competitive, I think it should be on the server

gg as in gungame?
(Aug 12 2017, 06:24 AM)sift Wrote:
(Aug 12 2017, 04:04 AM)Ben- Wrote:

gg as in gungame?

Yes of course, there was scrims of gungame back in the day, extremely intense when you try to get a teamate to knife som1 to win.

Instead of just gunning people down Tongue