Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning Starcraft Broodwar
Lessons in real time with ventrilo just post on this board or send me a message and i'll host a game for you giving you pointers and tips on how to improve your gameplay. because we all know videos are great to listen to but you need to learn how to apply it!
Post in this thread!
I'll Reply asap
I have a tip for the ones that really rellay want to be good follow this step and i promise you that oneday if you work hard you will have a chance of becoming the world champion

1. Play alot
2. Watch your own games at 1x speed see where you went wrong, when you could attack, why your economy failed and so on. Try to find out five reasons to why you lost. He is never better than your misstakes.
3. there is no shame in taking/stealing the best strategies of the pros and use them yourself. Dont try it once and like "it didnt work" do it 10000 times and after a while you like do it naturally.
4. watch day9 show (oldschool starcraft 1 player) show is in starcraft 2 but still he is very good on teaching you how to think.
bulid lots of units fast and have tons of miners = succses ! :d
-)Be Confident
-)Make lot's of miners
-)Scout (yes it's important)
-)Expand excessively, and don't expand at your natural (the most natural place for you to build a second base at, usually right in front of your base) because the enemy will find them both, if they are far apart, there is a greater chance he will find only one and focus on that.
-)If you have 10 miners at your original base, and 2 at your other one, send 6 of them over, because you have been using the minerals at that main base for longer than the second, having 2 miners each  at 6 bases is better than 12 at one base because : if one dies, you still have more, and they wont run out as easy.
True, but a base costs 400 minerals which comes out to an equivalent of 8 miners, meaning 6 bases would be the equivalent 48 miners.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I don't exactly understand what that means, please explain how it is relevant to my post.
Also i am a Zerg player so for me each base is 300
Pirate, if you still are doing it I want in, I'm such a noob in starcraft and I've been playing for about 2-3 years and I can't get the hang of it lol, and the 2nd guy who posted, I'll try to follow your advice, it sounds great though.
Starcraft is something you have to work at, try playing Python with your friends, if you don't feel confident, host (or get someone to host)  Python Noobs Only Please and have host (or if you are the host) ban people with high records (30+ wins)
except don't ban me because I have some battle.net accounts that I keep free of wins so I can trick people into letting me in
my biggest problem in sc is that i have always lot of resources but it doesnt have affect on quantity of units.. and i place way to little number of factories;/ i must train hard i must say
Then definantly play melee low money, (e.g. Python) because if you have extra money, it's easy to use it, and if you play as Zerg in melee, you have lots of bases if you're smart and each hatchery can produce units so every mining spot is also a warrior production facility, but yeah, if you are slow at massing units in Fastest, try melee