Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muahahah Rank 10
Haha why don't you guys try to get the sane points.....nah only joking. I think rank one should be me Tongue!!!!!
PaSS Wrote:i do not srry i been busy with rl stuff but i will for sure get those vids up after i re render them

ok man, but i can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!  :o
Y NOT well i think ur just gonna have to wait 5pm  8am im busy lol the rest im stressing over something or another but i find time
lol ok , i like that music that you put on that tourny video
http://war-lords.net/video-mania/tourny ... /#msg28721
Rank 8 Now >Big Grin

Sitting behind jayced. Should catch and pass him next few days.  Then xenxation, Reflex, and Kabz which will be much harder to catch, but once I get one i'll pass all 3, they pretty close range to each other.  Then Sleepy with another 2k lead, and Finally Ninja who is 10k ahead of me right now.. and then silly. Its ON
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Rank 8 Now >Big Grin

Sitting behind jayced. Should catch and pass him next few days.  Then xenxation, Reflex, and Kabz which will be much harder to catch, but once I get one i'll pass all 3, they pretty close range to each other.  Then Sleepy with another 2k lead, and Finally Ninja who is 10k ahead of me right now.. and then silly. Its ON
lol this guy is so funny lol i think i got u once though silly would never let me get him lol
@ low rate thanks joe satriani  hes a solo guitar player ill dl his discography and put the music in witch the tourny vids cause  youtube doesnt block it Smile so thats y i used it in the first place
i was muahaha rank 8 in fight yard  until i quitted... Sad Sad
^ very nice till u turned noob MUhahahaha to that lol funny stuff right there
PaSS Wrote:@ low rate thanks joe satriani  hes a solo guitar player ill dl his discography and put the music in witch the tourny vids cause  youtube doesnt block it Smile so thats y i used it in the first place

all right I need to listen the whole music on youtube  :Smile

lol i'm muahahaha rank 4th in popular maps and full rotation