Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Suspicious instances: tick 9900 and tick 22000
Person hiding near bathroom at tick 9900 shouldn't have been visible on radar.
Tick 22000 is suspicious however anyone with good headphones can hear glass breaking and more importantly, the metal clunk sound of someone moving on the metal awnings over the doorway of underpass.
Instance of Hostage getting killed behind the door is suspicious at best, but that's a commonly checked spot + the instant he passed through the doorway his teammate turned around and got visual of Hostage. That would need very fast reaction time to check the radar and to turn around and kill Hostage on his part, but it's not conclusive.
There's also an instance at which he moves through the window exactly after a Terrorist (who he can't peripherally see) who was looking at the direction of his window, moves away from the filing cabinets into where the bathroom is.

I'll review the demo more later.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I would say positive for wall hacking.  It would have been nice to have a longer demo, but as you watched every round when he rushed front office the only time he diverted was when enemy were present.  I watched it twice.  One pure then one with cool guy stuff on.  His cross hair placement always is near where t's are hiding.  His "awareness" gets the best of him and he follows straight in for the kill. 

The question of why he didn't kill the two T by snowman at the end is just his bad play style habit of reloading after killing someone. 

A brief narration of wallish things. 

900 tick: His initial rush diverting to avoid the T and later killing him in front office. 

8800 tick: He fires at the T crossing from longhall to bathroom thru the smoke.  2nd rnd he could have anticipated the t long hall/bathroom from the previous rnd.

16000 tick: Radar might have shown Hostage, but doubtful.  He never checks corners which makes it even more highly suspicious. His teammate does not turn when the bee-line to hostage commences.

22000 tick:  first time he ever cuts back to check for office rush.  Crosshair pans right to T, bad gameplay habit of his reload after every kill, then kills the next T. 
I would like to point something out. When I used to hack, I would sometimes purposefully ran past enemies if I thought it might be blatant if I shot them, but other times I would make shots that I shouldn't of known to make. My point being, non-blatant hackers do miss things every now and again to try and throw people off. That doesn't mean this guys guilty right away, its just something to think about. A good way to make someone even more blatant would be to piss them off. Start talking trash to them calling them bad. They'll be more inclined to do ****** blatant shit that will give them away just so they can kill you and "teach you your place". 

As to the demo. He peeks things he shouldn't peek,(Better yet that he doesn't peek every round only rounds that there actually is somebody there).

My vote,  Using some sort of walls. I'm not in the mood to speculate the exact nature, but i'm sure he is using some type of hack that allows him to know the whereabouts of enemies.    I vote Guilty.

Also the way this guy is pleading his case doesn't feel right.

He makes a statement

"2. i would be caught by the VAC protection thing way before I would ever reach 8k."

That is one of the most common used phrases by hackers.    "IF I HACKED THEN VAC WOULD HAVE CAUGHT ME"   
Lets be serious, if VAC caught everyone that hacked then there wouldn't be a problem with hackers. You don't need to know anything about the game to know that, that's just deductions skills.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
-REJECTED-

Ban stays.

CLOSED