Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:If you are on like the 4th round,and restrict us to using pistol only,would all our money be lost? Also could we but bases and body armor?

The idea would be that you'd still have your weapon, but you'd be unable to equip it. Either that, or you'd be refunded the money for the weapon that you have on. This would only affect your primary weapon, you'd keep your pistol and be able to buy a different pistol. The pistol mode would kick in at the beginning of the round, so you'd be aware of it at the beginning.

Body armour would be allowed, but I'm unsure about grenades. These are things that we'd test, and it all depends on the limits of whatever plugin we use/gets made.
If you read this, you suck.
Refund the money...then someone might be able to buy an awp if someone is hogging it!!! Nades i say no..its pistoles only. having a nade blow up on you...lame.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Ohhh,so do you guys write up this script or does it already exist? Also sOrry about the 'but bases' I typed,I was meant to say buy nades,it's this autocorrection shit!
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:this is intersting, just make a server and i will be there everyday!  :o

rival you said that there will be no gungame server, but how about the future tournaments?  ???

Well I don't know about future tournaments. I'm sure a GunGame server could be set up relatively quickly if we needed to. Would you really want to do the same type of game mode again for the next contest though?

well last tournament was at the gungame server, root admins were planning on it, so i don't know where the next tournament will be, it's up to root admins
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Refund the money...then someone might be able to buy an awp if someone is hogging it!!! Nades i say no..its pistoles only. having a nade blow up on you...lame.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. It would give someone else a chance to use the awp, and would stop people just getting the awp one round and camping/hogging it all the other rounds.

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Ohhh,so do you guys write up this script or does it already exist? Also sOrry about the 'but bases' I typed,I was meant to say buy nades,it's this autocorrection shit!

I don't know if a script already exists with the specifics that we're requiring. I'll leave that up to the people that know how to write scripts/know what they're looking for (the roots). Also I guessed about the nades thing Tongue

}{@K@P Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:this is intersting, just make a server and i will be there everyday!  :o

rival you said that there will be no gungame server, but how about the future tournaments?  ???

Well I don't know about future tournaments. I'm sure a GunGame server could be set up relatively quickly if we needed to. Would you really want to do the same type of game mode again for the next contest though?

well last tournament was at the gungame server, root admins were planning on it, so i don't know where the next tournament will be, it's up to root admins

Well I'm sure they'll figure something out Smile I love the fact that you're more worried about a server that was used once, and not about the fact that we already got rid of 2 other good servers Tongue
I really like the idea...

Just another idea... custom maps with normal round times and what not. But instead of buyin weapons, each round people spawn with a random gun...now this could be a gun or a pistol... either everyone could spawn with the same weapon and it just happens to be different each round... or everyone could spawn with different random weapon each round.

Just an idea
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
stinK Wrote:I really like the idea...

Just another idea... custom maps with normal round times and what not. But instead of buyin weapons, each round people spawn with a random gun...now this could be a gun or a pistol... either everyone could spawn with the same weapon and it just happens to be different each round... or everyone could spawn with different random weapon each round.

Just an idea

That sounds like a very crazy idea! I'm not going to lie, I don't think it would work too well. If everyone on CTs spawned with just knives and Ts spawned with paras....that's a bit of an extreme example, but I think people would rather have the choice over what weapons they use. Remember, less is more Wink Keep it relatively simple, and the fun will reign supreme! Big Grin

Thanks for the support Big Grin
I, The Rival Wrote:
stinK Wrote:I really like the idea...

Just an idea

That sounds like a very crazy idea! I'm not going to lie, I don't think it would work too well. If everyone on CTs spawned with just knives and Ts spawned with paras....that's a bit of an extreme example, but I think people would rather have the choice over what weapons they use. Remember, less is more Wink Keep it relatively simple, and the fun will reign supreme! Big Grin

Thanks for the support Big Grin

I guess i ment both teams would spawn with the same thing or each individual would have their own random weapon but it was just an idea...

I'm new to the community but I like seeing attempts at making new/different servers from the norm.

Keep up the good work!
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
Great idea on the server. I think that the custom maps and the random pistol round will make this server a fresh and fun place to play.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
totaly sounds like fun!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.