Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Admin Application
Re: James Admin Application [ON HOLD]

Actually, GameMe also shows how much of the time that you spent in the server was T's, CT's and also Spectate.  :o
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

GL on your application
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]

JayCat Wrote:Actually, GameMe also shows how much of the time that you spent in the server was T's, CT's and also Spectate.  :o

Yeah true. But if I spectate I have good reason otherwise if I know i'm going out i just D/C. Usually if I go spectate im either watching someone or im eating and giving advice. and I rarely do the ladder. lol.

Edit: It's actually spelled latter.

almost there james good luck, we really need an admin in mini games and i hope its you  Wink

- James - Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:are you that Crazy-Bhop dude!?

Define crazy bhop lol. I do strafe a bit on invisibleman and I enjoy minigames where I bhop. But I wouldn't go to the extent that im any good at it. I wish I could do it better lol.
Good luck bro...
you have good skills, but your reason for admin application is weird
"Because I am AWESOME!!!"  Tongue
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

mar_heave Wrote:
- James - Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:are you that Crazy-Bhop dude!?

Define crazy bhop lol. I do strafe a bit on invisibleman and I enjoy minigames where I bhop. But I wouldn't go to the extent that im any good at it. I wish I could do it better lol.
Good luck bro...
you have good skills, but your reason for admin application is weird
"Because I am AWESOME!!!"  Tongue

That was just sarcasm mar. lol

I get the feeling that I may be wrong but by these standards http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/377308 and http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/371404 I have received my 5 days. If you need me to play more that is fine by me but I would like at least a review of my character. What I mean by that is do I have any infractions against me that may defer the chance that I have a possibility to become admin such as a ban and is there any way I may appeal that? Please get back to me. Thanks.

yeah one thing only stop killing me >Sad lol

Assassin Wrote:yeah one thing only stop killing me >Sad lol

I can't help it! I try to hold back but it's so instinctual to shoot anything on sight! lol. I do feel bad for those kids who play invisible-man and don't understand how fucking intense it gets for me to hunt them down lol.

- James - Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:yeah one thing only stop killing me >Sad lol

I can't help it! I try to hold back but it's so instinctual to shoot anything on sight! lol. I do feel bad for those kids who play invisible-man and don't understand how fucking intense it gets for me to hunt them down lol.
Edit: i get alot of points for killing you so i dont mind, and lately im pwning you lol >Big Grin