Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Admin Application
Re: James Admin Application [ON HOLD]

Assassin Wrote:
- James - Wrote:
TheBoss Wrote:If your skillz suck so bad why are #1 on mg server?

I heard if you get rank 1 you become admin. lawl im jp.
lol no you dont, if you want to become an admin then you should befriend everyone (especially me, and you can do that be not killing me and being on my team all the time Big Grin), second you have to do everything i say, and give me your rank, and if i ever become an admin i will ban you for excessive brutality when you kill me >Sad

I will kill you day and night kid. No matter what. I don't care if I get banned or not as long as you keep dieing. LAWL im jp. But seriously. If you guys (red7eagle, Assassin) would step up a bit you may be able to possess the skill to actually maybe hit me once. Goodluck though. Can we get back on topic? I want to be an admin. I believe I have my time. May I be evaluated.

Lol, he is rude i hope he doesn't get it.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com

±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Lol, he is rude i hope he doesn't get it.
no hes actually a really nice guy, and that wasnt nice media he would make a good admin
Re: James Admin Application [RESUBMIT]

he's terrible at scrims so id say no
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]     

You seriously need to stop posting some meaningless crap in this section, it will be disabled for regular users very soon.

Edit: Thanks to Mod for cleaning this thread.

ruplayer Wrote:You seriously need to stop posting some meaningless crap in this section, it will be disabled for regular users very soon.
Well, technically it's not meaningless ruplayer, it's just irrelevant joking. But I can understand if such a thing is not wanted in the thread.

And to the moderator, it should have been quite obvious that the other posters and I were not attempting to make a real "approval status". So if you want to warn us for anything it may as well be irrelevant posts.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi

Anymore more people posting denied or approved on applications (other then people who are allowed to deny and approve of applications) will be given warnings. This is your first warning, don't do it anymore.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Anymore more people posting denied or approved on applications (other then people who are allowed to deny and approve of applications) will be given warnings. This is your first warning, don't do it anymore.

Thanks.

James Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:Anymore more people posting denied or approved on applications (other then people who are allowed to deny and approve of applications) will be given warnings. This is your first warning, don't do it anymore.

Thanks.
Nice way of bumping your thread lol