Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Admin Application
Name: James
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16382651
Timezone: Central
Availability: Will be changing but I am on a lot if you ask some other of your admins such as riser and spartan.
Tell us something about yourself: I am currently waiting to purchase MW3 I have bought skyrim and played a tad bit of it but I am still continuesly in wL servers throughout the week. I am not free on weekends due to spending time with my girl and I love horse back riding and long walks on the... Scratch that last part.
Reason For Admin Application: Well some of the admins already know me, but the thing is I am usually on the MG server much more than most are and if I become admin I will eventually migrate to ZR as well just to keep things in line.
Great Player- Always on and hes friendly , GOod Luck
You dont meet the playing time requirement for admin applicants of at least 5 days. So this means this application will not be considered and it will be put on hold until you meet the play time requirements. 
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement.

Current playing time: 2 days
Target Game time : 5 days (120 hours)
Like 2 whole days? Damn. I have really bad memory. LOL.
good luck with all nighter lol
spy that was my line ive always wanted to say that and u just had to come and steal my moment lol  Tongue
Re: James Admin Application [ON HOLD]

Is there any way to check my allotted time? I know I have a few days on the mg server. But I don't know about snipers or the DM servers.

you have about 4 days and 5 hrs! i checked those 3 servers for you and you still need about 20 hrs Smile keep it up man!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]

Loks Wrote:you have about 4 days and 5 hrs! i checked those 3 servers for you and you still need about 20 hrs Smile keep it up man!

Thanks mate appreciate it. Gonna have to crack down a bit lol.

JayCat Wrote:
stinK Wrote:
- James - Wrote:
Loks Wrote:you have about 4 days and 5 hrs! i checked those 3 servers for you and you still need about 20 hrs Smile keep it up man!

Thanks mate appreciate it. Gonna have to crack down a bit lol.

Just spec in a server all day!  Wink

That's when the AFK Manager comes in play.  Tongue

and SourceTV bot is watching who is playing, and who is spectating  :Smile