Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servers are not cracked anymore?
I think that the root admins are holding off from updating the Office server as a courtesy so that the non steam players that play on the wL servers a place that they can still play until they also get an update.

Just a guess though.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I think that the root admins are holding off from updating the Office server as a courtesy so that the non steam players that play on the wL servers a place that they can still play until they also get an update.

Just a guess though.
That is exactly right.
"We are not the same i am a Cokeboy".
[Image: 67deagle2jpg.jpg]
[Image: 300299_901.png]
It's noticeable how many non steam users we have on our servers, most of them are empty.
If you read this, you suck.
Well the servers that aren't broken have people in them Smile. But yes there's been a significant connection per day drop.
so are we still waiting for the patch for the update or wat is actualy going on im kinda lost
From what i can gather:
when theres an update for the revEmu steam emulator here(few days?) http://rev-crew.info/revemu-windows
then all non steam versions can be updated and patches can be released.
A newer non-steam CS:S maker(ethaNoL) commented (in another forum) that when he updated files for v67 the game loads fine but in the Find Servers box there is an error saying "Steam Beta must be running" which is oddly the same error i get in the cracked steam which worked like 4 days ago :o
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Hmmmm,cracked steam?
Yes I'm using Green Luma Steam. So I'm kinda stuck right now.
My version of CSS is updated to the latest version but it's cracked. So I can't join any of the servers.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Get non steam css from here css.setti.info, why waiting for cracked steam update.
The servers are properly patched and should work fine with GreenLuma. I saw you in-game so I'm assuming you already know that

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol