Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open for flaming.
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Are you done kissing each others asses?

Why, you mad?

Youre just mad b/c you suck at css

Nope. Not mad at all. I don't care about being "good" at CS:S. TF2 is better, way more fun.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Why, you mad?

Nope. Not mad at all. I don't care about being "good" at CS:S. TF2 is better, way more fun.

Lies, 100% mad,that's why brought this "CSS sucks, TF2  rocks" to use as excuse.

TF2 is shit. 
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Why, you mad?

Lies, 100% mad,that's why brought this "CSS sucks, TF2  rocks" to use as excuse.

TF2 is shit.

Or you're just terrible at it.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Why, you mad?

TF2 is shit.

Or I just never played it, I don't even need it for free. Youtube is very informative.
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Why, you mad?

TF2 is shit.

Or I just never played it, I don't even need it for free. Youtube is very informative.

So you're going to judge a game that you've never played? You just watched YouTube videos on TF2, and then decided that based on what you saw on YouTube, that TF2 is a shit game.

Oh wait, I saw videos of Russia on YouTube. I've never been there, but I saw videos of it on YouTube. I decided that because I saw it on YouTube, and haven't actually experienced it at all, that Russia is complete shit.
I think you crossed the line even for flame thread. Yes I say TF2 is shit, but it has nothing to do with your nationality, ethnicity or country you came from, you can officially go fuck yourself.
Rival was not being serious about Russia, he was ridiculing the fact that you judged TF2 so badly without actually experiencing it yourself. Before I gave it a decent go, I used to think that it was a crappy game as well. But my opinion changed after playing it for a bit, and now I find it really fun.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Assssin,Ruplayer will PWN you any day!
and what do u know last time i played with u i pwned u lol Tongue
ruplayer Wrote:I think you crossed the line even for flame thread. Yes I say TF2 is shit, but it has nothing to do with your nationality, ethnicity or country you came from, you can officially go fuck yourself.
i dont think rival is serious about russia ru he was just being sarcastic he meant u no harm or disrespect, and u cant judge a thing unless u try it i used to hate css but when i tired it i became addicted to it and liked it
silly Wrote:Rival was not being serious about Russia, he was ridiculing the fact that you judged TF2 so badly without actually experiencing it yourself. Before I gave it a decent go, I used to think that it was a crappy game as well. But my opinion changed after playing it for a bit, and now I find it really fun.

Assassin Wrote:i dont think rival is serious about russia ru he was just being sarcastic he meant u no harm or disrespect, and u cant judge a think unless u try it i used to hated css but when i tired it i became addicted to it and liked it

Exactly. You mad, Ruplayer?
WOW Guys
time out for both of you!  :o :o
this isn't a good way to solve ur problems  :o  :Smile