Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rAnSaCk Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:Can anyone tell me a sort of description about how to play minecraft ? its famous. i hear its name everywhere.
running around outside being chased by monsters.
Best part LETS GO CREEPER!
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Knowpain Wrote:Is that can play multiplayer rAn ? cuz i heard it releases so many version........

The cracked version doesn't support multiplayer. To play multiplayer either you should buy the game or download something called Hamachi. I'm not sure about it though. You don't have to worry about the updates as the cracked version comes with an auto updater.
I need to get a life.
If you have a cracked version that allows you to set your username then yes you can play on the server with it.

the problem is if you don't login the client defaults to the username "Player" which obviously will cause problems because you can't have multiple people with the same username on the server.
Someone grief the server? Lava everywhere :O
of course someone griefed the server. that's what people do to public servers.
Atleast no one griefed my area

Edit: Well now i know how to crash myself.
Whenever I connect to the server, after a few seconds I get disconnected automatically. An error pops out :

Connection Lost

Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset

What do I do?
I need to get a life.
Would the cracked version by AnjoCaido work? Coz it worked with other pirated servers...
wow i really do hope people understand that minecraft wasnt cracked its just a free version that minecraft.net supplied :/ fucking nubs the only real cracked thing about it is nothing the bought version just has more features its like runescape if you buy it you get more options the only differance between the bought version of minecraft and the free ver is that you cant have a custom skin and cant connect to there server so you are forced to join a private server that allows free users :/ so i wish people would quit calling it cracked if you login to a server that does not allow free clients then it will say user is not premium :/  so ya just thought i would bring that up minecraft server software that minecraft supports has a option to allow free users same with hamchi and bukkit the server we are using is bukkit  just thought i would clear a few things up about wat people have been saying if you don't know all that much about servers dont act like you do

@Ransack what speed is your internet sometimes if you have to slow of internet or if you lag out you will see a error like that min speed is 100kbs or you will get lag i belive thats just download probly want 50kbs upload i don't really know about how much upload speed you would need also its a good possiblty that your in a spot with lots of grief when the chuncks are loading it lags you so much you crash ive had this happen to me before not fun

@knowpain
Quote:Is that can play multiplayer rAn ? cuz i heard it releases so many version........
Minecraft is multiplayer and single player and as of 11/11/11 the offical game will be realsed and yes they have been releasing a shit load of versions but there all well needed but basicly just for finding bugs the current version of minecraft is 1.9 prerelease 5 but when you force update in the free launcher it puts you to 1.8.1 which is wat the server uses

if any one has further questions dont be afraid to ask me i know alot about minecraft and would be willing to help

@itherival there isnt really a big differance between 1.8.1 and 1.9 terrain so really theres not gonna be a big deal when it comes to that not as bad as when they changed from 1.7.3 to 1.8 that was a big change they added so much shit that update but no the 1.8.1 to i belive 2.0 wont be all that big cause as of lately they put a freeze on adding stuff and are fixing bugs so if you play 1.9 prerelease 5 thats basicly v2.0 with out bug fixes
@Pass I have a fast internet ( 2mbps )

[Image: 1563783888.png]

But the problem seemed to have sorted out itself 'cos I can join the server again. And yeah the sever was griefed with lava. Maybe that was the problem. Anyway thanks Big Grin And btw the free ver of Minecraft does support custom skins,  you just have go to the .minecraft folder in %appdata% and put your custom skin into your skins folder in minecraft.jar
I need to get a life.