Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll restart/reset the server when i get home.
Don't reset!!!!!!!! ( What happens when a server is reset? Does it remove all the structures which has been built till now? )
I need to get a life.
It allows the server to run better. It shouldn't remove all of the structures.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Oh thanks for clarifying that JokerĀ  ;D .....Then it's no big deal
I need to get a life.
well, i was going to reset the map but i guess i won't if you guys like the lava covered grief world it's become...

i'll just restart the server so it runs nicer then.
I don't think I did THAT much lava. Let me check it out...

EDIT : Okay so to clarify, the only bit of lava in the game that was made by me was this :

[Image: 2011110100001.jpg]
[Image: 2011110100002.jpg]

You can quite clearly see I was going to build an Obsidian Black Fortress of Lava Death, but then I remembered that the full game comes out soon, and the server was probably going to be wiped. So, I decided to just leave it. I was the only one that was even in there, and as far as I could tell, no one else had been in there for ages.

So I just went back in now, obviously it was empty as fuck. Decided the best thing I could do to sort out the lava was to just pour a little water on it.

[Image: 2011110100003w.jpg]
[Image: 2011110100004.jpg]

So yeah, any other lava on the map has nothing to do with me. I'm saving lives with this water, I hope you fucking appreciate it. Peace.
If you read this, you suck.
Oh my god, SOOOOO primitive!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:Oh my god, SOOOOO primitive!

Well I had barely started that construction, so of course it's primitive.

Unless you're talking about the graphics. That's the main thing that pisses me off when people criticise Minecraft. Go ahead and try and make a more popular game using nothing but Java. I dare you. Your head would probably explode when trying to figure out the Boolean algebra coding that goes behind Redstone Circuitry. Also it's sold over 3 million units, and it's still in Beta. How many other games have done that?

Don't insult Minecraft because it doesn't have several million dollars spent on super detailed textures. It's a game built by one dude, not a studio of 1000 people.
If you read this, you suck.
lol the point of the game is for it to look like this if you want it to look nice install a texturepack ffs
I, The Rival Wrote:Well I had barely started that construction, so of course it's primitive.
Duuuuude :Smile , Of course I'm talking about that. lol
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]