Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot of lava will crash your game. When I first joined and saw the lava, I went from like 50 fps to 0 fps in like 2 seconds, next thing, Minecraft froze.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

@ransack ya but you can but your the only one able to see the custom skin it doesnt enable able it so other people can see it :/
Lol that lava was me Big Grin If you're talking about the huge lava fountain that's emanating from an obsidian platform, that is. Flowing all the way down some mountain, onto water, sand and grass. I even burn out some forest. I'm a bad man.

Sorry btw, all the lava crashed my game and I couldn't be bothered to go back in and remove all the lava.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol that lava was me Big Grin If you're talking about the huge lava fountain that's emanating from an obsidian platform, that is. Flowing all the way down some mountain, onto water, sand and grass. I even burn out some forest. I'm a bad man.

Sorry btw, all the lava crashed my game and I couldn't be bothered to go back in and remove all the lava.

You're bade.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol that lava was me Big Grin If you're talking about the huge lava fountain that's emanating from an obsidian platform, that is. Flowing all the way down some mountain, onto water, sand and grass. I even burn out some forest. I'm a bad man.

I had a feeling that you had a part to play in that, hahahaha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
What can I say, I fucking love lava! But the server/game was laggy as hell anyways. I mean a lot of the time I'm waiting for the landscape to render :|

Either way, full version of this game will be out soon, and I'm gonna pirate it hard and be on the servers, woopy doo!
You might not think that it is true, but MC is very taxing on the resources of the server. Especially the ram.

Looking at the low end graphics you would think "No way" but it's true because the use of java on the server side.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I dont want to offend all those hardcore minecraft addicts but i dont find minecraft that interesting after meeting your goals. Certainly there are alot of things to do but after completeting what there is to offer its just repetitive.

BUT griefing will never get boring =)
The only limit in the game is your ability to think of new ways to entertain yourself. If you're running out of goals, then you're probably not embracing the possibilities of the things that you could create. You must have a very limited imagination Tongue

Also there are hundreds of projects you can do. Redstone circuitry makes a lot of things possible.
Quote:Also there are hundreds of projects you can do. Redstone circuitry makes a lot of things possible.

oh how true that is you can do milloins of things with redstone altho it takes a good imagination to keep you iontertained