Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreaking Video
Assassin Wrote:JOB DENIED  Tongue
REASON: check the news buddy i just finished a jop in africa and payment was huge besides need some break man, sorry maybe another time lol  8)

:o :o :o :o :o :o i'm so disappointed because you'll do ANY job!  :o :o :o  i assume that you'll take it after the break  :Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:JOB DENIED  Tongue
REASON: check the news buddy i just finished a jop in africa and payment was huge besides need some break man, sorry maybe another time lol  8)

:o :o :o :o :o :o i'm so disappointed because you'll do ANY job!  :o :o :o  i assume that you'll take it after the break  :Smile
lol maybe i will and maybe i wont im thinking of retiring in peace :Smile
****** presenter take too long when i dont know what the FK is he talking bout.  Big Grin

IM IN ASIAN you know. I heard her brain has stopped working. she is now "human-tree". :'( Crazy Chinese ppl. Cambodian loves girls more than boys Tongue
About the girl, now the risky of her life is now decrease.
[Image: fgbw1lusml9gohggzyw.jpg]

her #@$@!@ mum.

I'll never finish watching the vid. i know what'll happens. so i dont watch it
I read only the letters. Big Grin

EDIT: she is now rest in peace :'(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Kids have a clean soul, and they're automatically going to heaven. RIP.
idk aobut hat RU...yeah most of them do, but wah about the kids that decide to kill their families while they sleep?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
wow that's sad  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

in my opinion a child between age 0-6 is considered have a clean soul, when a child starts go to school, they now understand what is bad and what is good  :Smile
Does that 2 drivers blind ? FK them up  >Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]