Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!SOS!! RootAdmins !!ASAP!!!
I, The Rival Wrote:
Quote:, knowing that there is this another jr.Admin who doesn't know much about hacks, and still he got to be admin on Scrim server!!!!!

What are you talking about? We have a few Jr Admins and you can be assured, they all know hacks and have proved on a regular basis that they know what hacks look like. The scrim access admin thing is literally nothing, it just lets you execute a command to start the scrim config. That's it. It doesn't make you an admin, you don't even have the ability to talk to everyone in the server at the same time.

He wrote " even tho i don't know much about hacks"
http://war-lords.net/staff-applications ... admin-app/
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Quote:, knowing that there is this another jr.Admin who doesn't know much about hacks, and still he got to be admin on Scrim server!!!!!

What are you talking about? We have a few Jr Admins and you can be assured, they all know hacks and have proved on a regular basis that they know what hacks look like. The scrim access admin thing is literally nothing, it just lets you execute a command to start the scrim config. That's it. It doesn't make you an admin, you don't even have the ability to talk to everyone in the server at the same time.

Right, and he didn't get admin, he just got access to the scrim server commands. He's not an admin at all, he can just start/stop a scrim on the scrim servers. He got it because he's generally in all of the scrims that we do, and sometimes he wants to pull scrims together and either Hostage, Bison or I aren't around (we're the 3 actual admins that usually organise scrims).

So he didn't get admin, because he doesn't know much about hacks.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

Right, and he didn't get admin, he just got access to the scrim server commands. He's not an admin at all, he can just start/stop a scrim on the scrim servers. He got it because he's generally in all of the scrims that we do, and sometimes he wants to pull scrims together and either Hostage, Bison or I aren't around (we're the 3 actual admins that usually organise scrims).

Oh ja, Jetzt verstehe ich das :Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
yeah i hate this when people become an admin and after they like disappear from the forums, and why other admins don't do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >Sad >Sad

RED7EAGLE and KNOWPAIN are pretty great and nice guys! I give a +100 for them to become an admin on zombie server :Smile

one time i was with RED7EAGLE and there was one guy that was cheating with speedhack and no admins were there!!! so, but somehow guys called I, the Rival and he banned that guy (sorry, Rival we woke you up), so yeah, we need more admins on that server......
Quote:From Neptune: well maybe lately he was not much active on servers

If im not on the zombie server, you can find me anytime on snipers server and other wLs else.
Im very ACTIVE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
A lot of hate on new admins/new scrim starters from Denied applicants. It won't help you in any case.

First one to provide 10 valid demos of 10 cheaters from zombie server will get admin.

Note: It's not up to me, I don't make people admins, but some amount of reports will definitely help you.
I, The Rival Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

I sir, organize scrims quite often! You are just asleep, hostage is ... being held hostage, and bison is running with the herd.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
i think you denied too many admin applications, and some of them were really good and know alot about hacks. from what i observed admin application will be accepted when the applicant knows about hacks and if hes well know and online all the time in the forum and if he scrims with you guys
Assassin Wrote:i think you denied too many admin applications, and some of them were really good and know alot about hacks. from what i observed admin application will be accepted when the applicant knows about hacks and if hes well know and online all the time in the forum and if he scrims with you guys

Right, but we don't know how much the applicant knows about hacks unless they have shown us. The way that they can show that is by submitting demos of hackers for us to ban them. That's literally the only way that it can be proven that they know about hacks or not.

You're right about everything apart from the "if he scrims with you guys" thing. That's not entirely true, it just means that we're more likely to know you if we've played with you. The small number in a scrim does help, but it doesn't really make a difference as to whether you'd be accepted or not. There are many people who have applied for admin, scrimmed with us and have still been denied.

Forum activity is a better way for us to know you, but don't think that just posting a load, that means you're active. For example, if you're just constantly replying to every thread thats on the Recent Topics bit, then it's going to be more of a negative than a positive, since we'll just think you're a spammer that is trying to get their post count up. Take it from me, having a big post count won't help.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i think you denied too many admin applications, and some of them were really good and know alot about hacks. from what i observed admin application will be accepted when the applicant knows about hacks and if hes well know and online all the time in the forum and if he scrims with you guys

Right, but we don't know how much the applicant knows about hacks unless they have shown us. The way that they can show that is by submitting demos of hackers for us to ban them. That's literally the only way that it can be proven that they know about hacks or not.

You're right about everything apart from the "if he scrims with you guys" thing. That's not entirely true, it just means that we're more likely to know you if we've played with you. The small number in a scrim does help, but it doesn't really make a difference as to whether you'd be accepted or not. There are many people who have applied for admin, scrimmed with us and have still been denied.

Forum activity is a better way for us to know you, but don't think that just posting a load, that means you're active. For example, if you're just constantly replying to every thread thats on the Recent Topics bit, then it's going to be more of a negative than a positive, since we'll just think you're a spammer that is trying to get their post count up. Take it from me, having a big post count won't help.
its said in the admin application rules that applicants will be tested on their knowledge of hacking so you should provide a test for them, and i did notice some ppl just sit in spec for hours just to meet the playing time requirements.
As for posting in the forums i get the feeling that you mean me lol