Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!SOS!! RootAdmins !!ASAP!!!
The following letter is to all the Root Admins:
Guys with all do Respect, WAKE UP!!! Zombie Server is the best! right! but the problem is HAX!!!  >Sad

We need a permanent (Zombie Server Admin), please and I say please make one!!!!
RED7EAGLE has already applied like Month's ago. why aren't you responding!!!!
He is the best guy to be admin, he plays all the time, and he is Fair, I mean come on we need Permanent Admin on the Server, Either make Red An admin, or make Knowpain admin both are Great Candidates.

P.S: Act fast please.
With Kind Regards,
    Thanks
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Yeah, there's definitely a lot of havoc going on in that server. I'll try to find someone suitable to moderate it later on today.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:Yeah, there's definitely a lot of havoc going on in that server. I'll try to find someone suitable to moderate it later on today.
well actually if I am admin I will visit there sometimes...
But at the moment I dont like zombie reloaded(Matt havent added the new zombie maps, I think the last one was only wtfhax v6)
and It was just a few hours more to meet the requirements, but now, 5 days! like 2 days more!
and what type of hack? never seen before
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Who the hell hacks in Zombie mod??  What would be the point?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I've banned alot of people on Zombie Server.... There's more aimbotters than you would think. >_<
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Thanks for recommend me to them, but my butt now is not big enough to be an admin since i got DENIED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:Thanks for recommend me to them, but my butt now is not big enough to be an admin since i got DENIED
??? DENIED why, you would've been a great admin  :-\
Several reasons you'd have got denied :

- You lack the ability to show that you can accurately detect hacks (proof would be demos submitted and subsequently banned by an admin).

- You're not active on the servers/forums enough.

- You're too active on the forums (majority of posts constitute as spam).

Or some other reason that you wouldn't be told. Just submit demos of people hacking, and as long as they are actually hacking and they get banned, you're likely to be considered for admin.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Several reasons you'd have got denied :

- You lack the ability to show that you can accurately detect hacks (proof would be demos submitted and subsequently banned by an admin).

- You're not active on the servers/forums enough.

- You're too active on the forums (majority of posts constitute as spam).

Or some other reason that you wouldn't be told. Just submit demos of people hacking, and as long as they are actually hacking and they get banned, you're likely to be considered for admin.
Well From the way i know it, Knowpain knows almost everything about Hacks!, well maybe lately he was not much active on servers, but you know, he has a life too!!!.
On the other hand Red has a very good knowledge of hacks, and did submit a demo lately, and he is always active both on servers and forums, and still he didn't become Admin, knowing that there is this another jr.Admin who doesn't know much about hacks, and still he got to be admin on Scrim server!!!!!

Kind Regards,
I, The MindHACKer   8)
;D ;D ;D ;D lol I just like that I, the blablabla thingy Big Grin
If they had supplied no demos before applying for admin, then it's no wonder that they got denied. You have to prove to us before you apply that you'd be a good admin, it's no use trying to show us after you've applied.

Quote:, knowing that there is this another jr.Admin who doesn't know much about hacks, and still he got to be admin on Scrim server!!!!!

What are you talking about? We have a few Jr Admins and you can be assured, they all know hacks and have proved on a regular basis that they know what hacks look like. The scrim access admin thing is literally nothing, it just lets you execute a command to start the scrim config. That's it. It doesn't make you an admin, you don't even have the ability to talk to everyone in the server at the same time.
If you read this, you suck.