Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!SOS!! RootAdmins !!ASAP!!!
lol yeah and me too, i just have bad timing with them hackers...or i let another admin know like hostage and then they take care of it. <---- does that count? i mean i did report it...lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
2 or else of my reports are now many mushrooms on them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:2 or else of my reports are now many mushrooms on them.

No, they've been banned accordingly. There is only one that hasn't been replied to yet, and that's because the update broke demos, so demos can't be viewed at the moment.

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:lol yeah and me too, i just have bad timing with them hackers...or i let another admin know like hostage and then they take care of it. <---- does that count? i mean i did report it...lol

I don't know if that counts or not, because usually the only evidence is the ban reports.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:A lot of hate on new admins/new scrim starters from Denied applicants. It won't help you in any case.

First one to provide 10 valid demos of 10 cheaters from zombie server will get admin.

Note: It's not up to me, I don't make people admins, but some amount of reports will definitely help you.

Did you make the last line yellow because it's much harder to read? Hahaha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:A lot of hate on new admins/new scrim starters from Denied applicants. It won't help you in any case.

First one to provide 10 valid demos of 10 cheaters from zombie server will get admin.

Note: It's not up to me, I don't make people admins, but some amount of reports will definitely help you.

Yes, exactly, because that gives them some more incentive, and cheater reports are always good for our community, no matter what.

I, The Rival Wrote:

No, they've been banned accordingly. There is only one that hasn't been replied to yet, and that's because the update broke demos, so demos can't be viewed at the moment.

Give me the link please I still have non steam version on my laptop that I haven't updated yet.
ruplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Yes, exactly, because that gives them some more incentive, and cheater reports are always good for our community, no matter what.

I, The Rival Wrote:

Give me the link please I still have non steam version on my laptop that I haven't updated yet.
this guy wants to ban people really bad lol
You quoted a few kilograms of text just to insert 9 words.
pTK Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Quote:I sir, organize scrims quite often! You are just asleep, hostage is ... being held hostage, and bison is running with the herd.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL lol
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
silly Wrote:

Im the first who use this trick.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
ruplayer Wrote:You quoted a few kilograms of text just to insert 9 words.
i learned that from you lol