Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<3 my connection.
Here is my connection:
[Image: 640033x.jpg]
Always stay tuned.
yes finally my new internet is here lol, its too fast that i cant keep up lol
This is while downloading bf3.... me like.

[Image: 1549555688.png]
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
[Image: 1549614944.png]

Mines not too shabby either...
[Image: 1549626399.png]
i really do hope you guys posting speed test know that its in mega bits not mega bytes
1 mega bit = 100 kbps
10 Megabit = 1MegaByte Per Second

Just thought i would share this info with all you guys thinking your hot shots for having 20Mbps in the end your only getting 2MBps which is a higher end of comcast internet if you want high speeds such as 25MBps you will have to go towards FIOS

any ways ya
PaSS Wrote:i really do hope you guys posting speed test know that its in mega bits not mega bytes
1 mega bit = 100 kbps

Just thought i would share this info with all you guys thinking your hot shots for having 20Mbps in the end your only getting 2MBps which is a higher end of comcast internet if you want high speeds such as 25MBps you will have to go towards FIOS

any ways ya

Yeah the way I remember it is that there is 8 megabits in 1 megabyte. Mb is megabit, MB is megabyte.
If you read this, you suck.
PaSS Wrote:i really do hope you guys posting speed test know that its in mega bits not mega bytes
1 mega bit = 100 kbps

any ways ya

I, The Rival Wrote:
1 mega bit = 100 kbps

any ways ya

Yeah the way I remember it is that there is 8 megabits in 1 megabyte. Mb is megabit, MB is megabyte.

and i believe it would be

1 Mbps (mega bits per second)= 1000 Kbps (kilo bits per second)

1 MBps (mega bytes per second) = 8 Mbps (mega bits per second)

please denote the difference between the lowercase and capitalized b/B b is for bit, B is for Byte
Spiffywerks Wrote:[Image: BF3DL.jpg]

Brag? ... Yes I am!

That's a beast of a connection lol. Who's your ISP and how much you pay?  :o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Pass, Rival, and laz, Thanks for ruining my false hope that my internet was really fast Sad Hahaha  ;D
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi