Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gadaffi dead
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ZZzveRO6A[/youtube]

Even if he was a bad guy no one deserves to die like that. The story is that one of the rebels shot him in the head but there is no tape of that.
Damn, that's all bad...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

This video has speedhacks. I vote that it is banned by console.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Why they killed him by that way ? i know he is the badass but why those rebels want to be badasses like him ?
So the one who killed him maybe get 5 million dollar  8)  :Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
They're fucking animals, they shouldn't have killed him. It's sad but France, England and US make more and more enemies in Islamic world and not just that, even Russia, China and some other countries. They're being radical to some countries, don't be surprised to see some suicide bomber taking 40-50 lives next week in Sub station somewhere in France. Also, this ***** Hillary is a really bad example for the US.
Gadaffi was killed by Libyans, not by French/British/American. The way I see it is, oppressed citizens of Libya finally overthrew a harsh, crazy, brutal dictator, and showed him the same mercy that he had shown it's people. 40 years ruled under Gadaffi, it must have been pretty shit for most of them.

Fair play to them, that's what I say. It's their country, if they want to murder the leader, then let them.
If you read this, you suck.
Oh yea he was killed by Libyans, I'm not sure if you followed last, but convoy with Gadaffi was bombed by NATO forces. They just let those brutal bandits get him, same as if they killed him. Plus did you see the reaction of that bitch when she got sms message about his death.
ruplayer Wrote:They're fucking animals, they shouldn't have killed him. It's sad but France, England and US make more and more enemies in Islamic world and not just that, even Russia, China and some other countries. They're being radical to some countries, don't be surprised to see some suicide bomber taking 40-50 lives next week in Sub station somewhere in France. Also, this ***** Hillary is a really bad example for the US.
i really felt sad, i dont think he didnt deserves that. But ruplayer you are wrong, all they say on tv, news, even movies all of them are wrong. the islamic word dont support that kind of thing i mean suicide bombers, and its wrong what you hear about the islamic world supporting that kind of thing is completely wrong and incorrect in fact its forbidden that kind of act and consider it sinful and its against that and violence. But the media always distort the truth and make them look like terrorists
as for gaddafi he wasnt shot  libyans he was "ASSASSINATED'' with a deagle if you know what i mean lol
http://war-lords.net/video-mania/heartb ... icseen#new
Some Islamic groups are radical and some call them terrorists, or you can call them wahhabites, was talking about them.
I, The Rival Wrote:Gadaffi was killed by Libyans, not by French/British/American. The way I see it is, oppressed citizens of Libya finally overthrew a harsh, crazy, brutal dictator, and showed him the same mercy that he had shown it's people. 40 years ruled under Gadaffi, it must have been pretty shit for most of them.

Fair play to them, that's what I say. It's their country, if they want to murder the leader, then let them.
That's not exactly true. Gadaffi was in his hometown of Sirte which had been under a 2 month siege by rebel forces. He decided to make a break to the west probably in hopes of fleeing Libya and probably seeking amnesty in some country like Algeria. However, NATO bombed his convoy which killed many of Gadaffi's loyal troops and disabled their vehicles and may have also injured Gadaffi (i think). He along with a handful of troops made a run for it and hid in some drainage pipe and then shortly thereafter surrendered. He was then apparently beaten and dragged on the ground by his hair by NTC forces and subsequently executed.

I don't see how overthrowing Gaddafi and then torturing and executing him would be considered okay in any morally conscious persons mind. The people who captured him are essentially no better than the despicable filth that they overthrew. In fact, one might argue that they may actually be worse than Gadaffi himself. For years now, there's been people who have speculated that Gaddafi might actually be psychotic and suffering from some sort of mental or personality disorder such as Schizophrenia. If that's actually the case, then he may have actually had a reasonable excuse for his actions. That's not the case for his executors, though.

As for NATO, I'd say they're probably no less responsible for his death than the people who executed him. If they hadn't of bombed his convoy, it's quite possible that Gadaffi may have actually had a reasonable chance of escaping Libya. Also, how does a UN resolution authorizing a no-fly zone over Libya turn into a bombing campaign by NATO? See, these sorts of things seem unfathomable to me.  :-\

Assassin Wrote:i really felt sad, i dont think he didnt deserves that.
There's a double negative in there. The "don't" cancels out the "didn't" making it "I think he deserves that". I'm not sure if that's what you meant or not.  :-\

Assassin Wrote:the islamic word dont support that kind of thing i mean suicide bombers, and its wrong what you hear about the islamic world supporting that kind of thing is completely wrong and incorrect in fact its forbidden that kind of act and consider it sinful and its against that and violence.
ruplayer didn't specifically state who would carry out the suicide bombing whether it be some radical faction of a religion or some sort of cult. He was merely saying that western powers are striking a nerve with a lot of countries and people. And of course the more people you piss off, the more likely you'll run into a radical group which may turn to tactics such as suicide bombing. It's funny that you instantly affiliated "suicide bomber" with "islamic". Hehe.  Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol