Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is pretty much up to the admin on how they want to balance the teams. I normally only switch one or two people at a time and see if it gets more even or not. H@K@P, switching 3-4 'pros' from one team to the other is just like stacking the opposite team.. it's supposed to be about balance.

Players that switch back and ignore admins trying to balance a team can be very aggravating, is against server rules and you can be punished for it. It's not the team that you choose, rather that you chose to ignore an admin which is wrong.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
i guess i gave the big number  :-X

yeah, switching back to a winning side is a bad habit  :o
ruplayer Wrote:.... = silly
........ = ruplayer
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ruplayer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i feel embarrassed if i change from the losing side to the wining side, i just cant do it lol

Yesterday I joined pop maps server on Aztec and terrorists were getting raped, I joined Terrorists myself and switched a few good players including -PbJ- Kip` (NFAC). Next round I see him joining CT again, I joined him back to T, one round after he went back to CT. I was like fuck it, lets tryhard them, 2-3 rounds later Terrorists started winning by rushing CT's. Guess what? -PbJ- Kip` (NFAC) joined Terrorists when they started winning.... I lost any possible respect to this guy.
One time i was playing in one of the servers i think its dust 2 24/7, i was a ct and ts were filled with pros and the cts were just average players on offense, but you know what? we won and it was because of team work, no matter what you are a noob or a pro, you only need one or two hits to die.
btw ruplayer i think you should have not let him switch back to t lol

And people please stop this useless talk you are gonna anger Loks, and im afraid he will leave and i dont want my dualies buddy to leave  Sad
Punishing a player for teamstacking doesn't come until play until a player blantantly ignores an admin.  My forumula to unstacking is swap worst player for best player on teams until there is a close round.

Don't see why }{@K@P is an issue because he wouldn't come into my formula because if u are a putting up a 1.2 kpd while stacking very seldom you would be the top fragger.  If you have been avoiding teambalancing I wouldn't nail yourself up on a cross over it.
um mr. tea, can you explain a little more please? I kinda don't get that.  :o
thank god there isn't anything called teamstacking on zm haha  8)
just the lonely zombies getting wiped out lmao xD
Hehe. You're lucky I wasn't doing the team balancing. If someone circumvents an action of mine it gets me a bit agitated so I retaliate by swiftly handing out hefty bans.  Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
red7eagle: yeah that's true because you don't know who will become a zombie  :Smile

bison:  :o :o :o :o :o wow how rude bison, hehe i was lucky, the best punishment for team stacking is to kick that player, not ban........ if everyone will team stack, they all will get banned?  :o
I think that the lesson here is to go with what the server admin says.

Can we consider that this matter is resolved?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]