Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  So blatant wallhacker...
wht is mean of d_drawothermodels 2 ?!!!!
is this some type of hacks ???!!
ok thy use this kind of hacks and then tell that see demo in this mode !!!!
oh my God they say that use hacks and they Call me a hacker !!!
anybody can use mini radar & sounds easily dude !!!
just see my demo every where i aim to  anybody, befor that i saw him in mini radar !!!
just sham that some of u trying Hard to Ban me !!!
why u All of u when i was in rank 25 anybody dosnt call me a waller ??!!!
and now in top 10 some of u trying to BAN me ???!!!!
its a big Question !!!!!!
im not even get voteban in 1 mounth ago !!! and played with many top player !!!
just Fenken & Hostage & Bananaman & and now spartan u call me hacker !!!
just shame !!!

done.
[Image: 194450_101.png]
r_drawothermodels 2 is blocked, and you can't use it live on our server, however you can still use it while reviewing demos, I don't see why you call it hack, because you don't have to install any 3rd party applications to work with it.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
Xaniaar Wrote:come on spartan...
if u wanna came and then zoom it so u will be dead.
a lot of people are doing this... u killed me like this a lot...
Big Grin

First off i have no idea what your trying to say here...are you calling me a hacker?

second, buddy i dont double zoom aim perfectly at a guys face then walk around a corner. sry. it just doesn't happen like that.

If you view it will d_drawothermodels 2 on you can see him Aim right at the 1st guy that he kills, then aim at the second guy but miss.
NO man I Didnt Mean That Ur Hacker...
I Know U bro. U R Just Good...
I Wont Call Any Body Hacker Like THE OTHERS... Big Grin
I Like U Man. Wink
hey man look at it this way, im just trying to keep the server nice and clean. if other admins dont think that your hacking then hey thats good enough for me. I just noticed this and decided that i would post it because it looks really fishy.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I couldnt watch fenkens demo, but i checked Spartans demo, and on spartans demo it looks like he is clearly prescoping and looking at people through walls. PROBLEM IS the demo is too short to be conclusive. It is also very likely he could have just zoomed in before peeking and just happened to be right on them. (It happens)  Spartans demo is inconclusive by itself.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:I couldnt watch fenkens demo, but i checked Spartans demo, and on spartans demo it looks like he is clearly prescoping and looking at people through walls. PROBLEM IS the demo is too short to be conclusive. It is also very likely he could have just zoomed in before peeking and just happened to be right on them. (It happens)  Spartans demo is inconclusive by itself.

Hi
Dude just watch demo !!! That snipers Kill 2 of my Teammates !!!
A Normal player can anticipate that he stay there ( if he use mini radar ) !!!
im playing every day in office !! and im know the map exactly !!!
if i was a cheater why i didnt play in any war-lord's server ?!!! ha ?
if i was hacker why i trying only in office ?!!
u cant accept that im not a begginnar player !!!

i know footstep's sound of any part of office map cuz im tranning evry day and i can anticipate  tht where is enemy !!!!
this is not fair that some of u are Against me !!!!

sorry for may bad english
[Image: 194450_101.png]
Rezayaa Wrote:COMON BRO
DONT WASTE UR TIME ON FENKEN
HE JUST A CHILD AND LIER !!!
HE CANT SEE EVRYONE THAT IS BETTER OF HIM !!!
HE IS REALLY REALLY MAD !!!
LO0O0O0O0OL
FENKEN JUST BE QUIET !!!
THAT NOT A PREFIRE THAT A DELAY !!!
CUZ MY LATENCY IS 330 ( AT THE BEST ) AND MY PING IS AROUND 700 !!! WHEN U SAW ME I SEE HIM 1 OR 2 SECOND LATER !!!
JUST SHAME CHILD !!! GO AWAY LAIER !!!

IF I USE HACKS I HAVE NO REASONE TO DEFEND MY SELF !!! IM CLEAR AND IM SURE AND IM DEFENDING MY SELF UNTIL THE END !!!!!!!

IM JUST WAITING FOR Mr.Bison respond !!!
thanks God that u are not an ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE LOOK AT ME TYPING WITH CAPS TO SHOW THAT I'M MAD AND CALL FENKEN A CHILD AND LIAR!
Yes I'm a child. I'm 10 obviously trying to get attention from people and I think that I am the best CSS player. I even lied about you hacking because I totally don't have proof. I love accusing people of hacking.
/sarcasm
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
ok i think you all need to take a time out now... its starting to get out of hand. I can understand that your all upset, but its really no call for just shit talking, this is not the Flame section.

this shit going.NOW^^^^

i suggest you close this thread temporary until bison or spy or other admin give their final judgment, so it wont turn into a flame war.
well i have given the warning if it continues then it will get closed un till a root or another admin can have a look.

this shit going.NOW^^^^