Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO)
Miffy Wrote:Hold on.... i thought they did away with bhopping? Its not hard, i use to bhop 12 hours a day.

As far as this CS schooling goes, what are you teaching people? The history of CS? You can give a person a mic a keyboard and a mouse, but you can't teach them how to be pro, it's all practice. I don't think this idea will leave the forums. You can't teach someone how to be good through a computer screen

This is true, but you can give ppl some "tips and tricks" that maybe that didnt know to get an advantage over others...like different wallbang spots and even like where you might be able to throw a Flashbang over a wall or corner, or even how to take on different situations, like what to do when trying to beat an awper when you have a AK/m4.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
Miffy Wrote:Hold on.... i thought they did away with bhopping? Its not hard, i use to bhop 12 hours a day.

As far as this CS schooling goes, what are you teaching people? The history of CS? You can give a person a mic a keyboard and a mouse, but you can't teach them how to be pro, it's all practice. I don't think this idea will leave the forums. You can't teach someone how to be good through a computer screen

This is true, but you can give ppl some "tips and tricks" that maybe that didnt know to get an advantage over others...like different wallbang spots and even like where you might be able to throw a Flashbang over a wall or corner, or even how to take on different situations, like what to do when trying to beat an awper when you have a AK/m4.
its true you cant teach them how to react to different situations those kind of things can be learned through playing and practice to gain experience, but there are a few things you can learn by observing other players like how to use a specific gun it shows you the right way to use it.
Assassin Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:

its true you cant teach them how to react to different situations those kind of things can be learned through playing and practice to gain experience, but there are a few things you can learn by observing other players like how to use a specific gun it shows you the right way to use it.
well, not 100% on teaching how to use a gun, because you can't show someone how to control their recoil without recording an instructional video, but then you have to take in mind all systems operate differently, not everyone can use the same sensitivity.
This thread is so riddled with failure I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:This thread is so riddled with failure I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Let's try not to start a flame war with people.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

i want to learn some lessons too...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
helmut^ Wrote:This thread is so riddled with failure I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Call it flame, call it horrible constructive criticism, call him correct! Lessons cannot improve game sense. I don't care if you have the best aim in the world. I don't care if you know every map like the back of your hand. I don't care if you learn how to throw the best nades ever. Only way you will ever excel is by playing over and over.

What im getting at is that even if Michael Jordan himself gave me Basketball lessons it wouldn't change me over night. Takes hours and hours and hours of doing!

Glad to see that you all are willing to help out the noobs to the game. If you want to help them then do so by shitting on their face repeatedly until they learn.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:

Call it flame, call it horrible constructive criticism, call him correct! Lessons cannot improve game sense. I don't care if you have the best aim in the world. I don't care if you know every map like the back of your hand. I don't care if you learn how to throw the best nades ever. Only way you will ever excel is by playing over and over.

What im getting at is that even if Michael Jordan himself gave me Basketball lessons it wouldn't change me over night. Takes hours and hours and hours of doing!

Glad to see that you all are willing to help out the noobs to the game. If you want to help them then do so by shitting on their face repeatedly until they learn.
you make it sound like you are so pro lol.
practice is needed but giving tips is useful too
Assassin Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:

you make it sound like you are so pro lol.
practice is needed but giving tips is useful too

Wasn't my intentions at all fyi.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
This is how I see it.

Awpchoo was offering to donate $30 per month so that he could sign up people who wanted to be given some tips on how to play CS:S a little better. I'm guessing this would have included stuff like how to move around maps, good spots to cover certain areas, learning what to do in certain situations, how to implore smokes/flashes effectively, just some things that people might not necessarily know when they start playing, so that they can skip the bits where they have to be "shit on" constantly by players who've been playing for several years. Maybe they'd learn something, maybe they wouldn't. He was still offering to PAY to teach people.

On the other hand, Helmut charges people money to do the same thing.

You can decide who is the asshole here.
If you read this, you suck.