Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
i want to know if theres any rule agaisnt camp, i want a concrete answer about it plzz.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

It all depends on what map it is and what team you are on. You will need to be more specific on this in order to get an answer.

Can you give an example?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

JayCat Wrote:It all depends on what map it is and what team you are on. You will need to be more specific on this in order to get an answer.

Can you give an example?
well in smee_tower(minigames) T's were camping and winnig all the rounds, then i got mad and started camping too; and they started try to votekick me,but they didnt. therefore they said i cant camp; so i want to know if theres a concrete rule about CAMPING or not...!?

I don't play mg_maps and wouldn't know about that certain situation. Maybe someone that knows that map can answer your question.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:It all depends on what map it is and what team you are on. You will need to be more specific on this in order to get an answer.

Can you give an example?
well in smee_tower(minigames) T's were camping and winnig all the rounds, then i got mad and started camping too; and they started try to votekick me,but they didnt. therefore they said i cant camp; so i want to know if theres a concrete rule about CAMPING or not...!?
Yeah you can't camp there.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.

Look dude, as long as no admins are there, you can do pretty much whatever you want, Camping, walling, aimbotting, ..etc  Wink
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

fenken Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

Can you give an example?
ok but they were campin, i wasnt and when i do they just turn to me and say ''oh u cant camp...'' this is BS
Yeah you can't camp there.

Yes you can. People will hate you and they  ARE allowed to voteban you for it.  So its a double standard.  You dont have any objective on that map other than to kill people, so yes you can camp, but if they voteban you, its up to you if you want to move or risk a 30 minute ban.  Power to the people in this case.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

Depends but PTK Rules all. I would say No.
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]

fenken Wrote:Yeah you can't camp there.
pTK Wrote:Yes you can.

You dont have any objective on that map other than to kill people, so yes you can camp, but if they voteban you, its up to you if you want to move or risk a 30 minute ban.  Power to the people in this case.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol