Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
Re: DOES THIS RULE EXIST?

M. Bison Wrote:
fenken Wrote:Yeah you can't camp there.
pTK Wrote:Yes you can.

You dont have any objective on that map other than to kill people, so yes you can camp, but if they voteban you, its up to you if you want to move or risk a 30 minute ban.  Power to the people in this case.

and that's why fenken isnt an admin..lol..

but pTk is right, just like on the DM servers there is only 1 Obj, to kill, so naturally you can camp in T spawn if you wanted to a wait for ppl to come and kill.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.

The idea of smee tower is that CTs rush the building whilst the Ts are meant to defend or rush back and kill the CTs. If CTs are camping, it slows down the map to a halt. If Ts are camping, then it's not really a big deal because they spawn at the top. Some Ts will try and navigate their way down to kill CTs, but CTs have to be clever about it.

Just throwing in my knowledge of the map here, to those that don't know it.
If you read this, you suck.

pTK Wrote:So its a double standard.

:o  >Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:The idea of smee tower is that CTs rush the building whilst the Ts are meant to defend or rush back and kill the CTs. If CTs are camping, it slows down the map to a halt. If Ts are camping, then it's not really a big deal because they spawn at the top. Some Ts will try and navigate their way down to kill CTs, but CTs have to be clever about it.

I agree with you.
Well, but if the CT(you) is coward, if you camp at spawn or at office bottom is ok, but if they voteban, just tell them that you will stop and tell them to stop votebanning. If only one person votebanning, ignore him. That's easy.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:The idea of smee tower is that CTs rush the building whilst the Ts are meant to defend or rush back and kill the CTs. If CTs are camping, it slows down the map to a halt. If Ts are camping, then it's not really a big deal because they spawn at the top. Some Ts will try and navigate their way down to kill CTs, but CTs have to be clever about it.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THIS AT ALL!? In my opinion there is no point in camping on any mg map. Seriously, no fucking point. I mean the map is small enough as is there is no point for any camping what so ever in vent's, on the roof, or anywhere else for that matter. Whoever does decides to camp slows the game down and ruins it for everyone including themselves. You're not gonna get better by camping. Grow some man balls and KILL SOME PEOPLE.

James Wrote:

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THIS AT ALL!? In my opinion there is no point in camping on any mg map. Seriously, no fucking point. I mean the map is small enough as is there is no point for any camping what so ever in vent's, on the roof, or anywhere else for that matter. Whoever does decides to camp slows the game down and ruins it for everyone including themselves. You're not gonna get better by camping. Grow some man balls and KILL SOME PEOPLE.
i like to kill u on the roof like always Wink
and i still remember the song u made up for me lmao xD
"camping on the roof tuo tuo"
hahahahahaha

RED7EAGLE Wrote:
James Wrote:

hahahahahaha

ACTUALLY. I don't think I made it. But if I did. I actually made it for Drunk Killer cause he camps so hard it makes me want to grow a vagina so I can punch it. The lyrics are actually as follows:

Camping on the roof,
doot doot doot doot,
Camping on the roof,
too too too too,
Camping on the roof,
boop boop boop boop.

I will eventually add more lyrics.

James Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
James Wrote:

hahahahahaha

ACTUALLY. I don't think I made it. But if I did. I actually made it for Drunk Killer cause he camps so hard it makes me want to grow a vagina so I can punch it. The lyrics are actually as follows:

Camping on the roof,
doot doot doot doot,
Camping on the roof,
too too too too,
Camping on the roof,
boop boop boop boop.

I will eventually add more lyrics.
dam ;(
i  thought u made for me cuz i always kill u on roof : (
u suck james!  8)

James Wrote:

I assumed that because of the layout of the map, that Ts were meant to defend themselves on the roof whilst CTs forced their way up all the floors to the roof. It's only logical.

I have a new idea though. Just get rid of Mini Games. Next to Zombie Reloaded, it's the worst server.
If you read this, you suck.

What makes you think that the T aren't trying to escape to ground level?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol