Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valve making all these updates.
I played this game for 10 years, I think I had legit copy of 1.1 or 1.3, I don't remember, but I didn't pay for it at that time, anyway, I only bought the game after playing it for 10 years so Jaycat is wrong, non steam has been in business for a while now=)
ruplayer Wrote:I played this game for 10 years, I think I had legit copy of 1.1 or 1.3, I don't remember, but I didn't pay for it at that time, anyway, I only bought the game after playing it for 10 years so Jaycat is wrong, non steam has been in business for a while now=)

But you played with steam players all these years?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I played this game for 10 years, I think I had legit copy of 1.1 or 1.3, I don't remember, but I didn't pay for it at that time, anyway, I only bought the game after playing it for 10 years so Jaycat is wrong, non steam has been in business for a while now=)

But you played with steam players all these years?
Yessir, steam/nonsteam
I guess that I stand corrected.
Hopefully they fixed all these crashing problems with the servers.
Matt Wrote:Hopefully they fixed all these crashing problems with the servers.

We can only hope.
if you are too cheap to buy the game then I don't feel sorry for you at all. I didnt even know there were non steam gamers until i found these servers lol.... its $20 if u buy it when its NOT on sale... lolz
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
i think ill buy it... -_- they say that there are a lot of fun servers for those who bought the game?is that right?oh and do the updates get released faster ?
there is pretty much no down time ever if u have a legit copy of the game. There are hundreds to thousands of servers. Todays peak was at 52,000 people playing CSS at one time.  Counter-strike 1.6 peaked at 63,000 people on at one time today.
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
There's basically more server slots than there is players. I'm sure you will always be able to find some sort of server to play on.