Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..?
Ramesh From India trying this item :) Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:26 years old and working 11 hours a day? You should have enough money to move out and get your own play. That would solve it.

We have a very very very different culture in india . we believe in joint families .even post marriage most people stay with their parents and help em out and stuff . so thats kinda how it works . and im sure you dint know this  , jus FYI sir : its an offensive thing to say to an indian .

I had no idea that the Indian culture was this way. I also didn't know that you were Indian. I never would have posted that If I had know. My post was in no way meant to be offensive in any way. If you were offended by what I said, I am trully sorry.

The American culture is much different than yours. So as not to risk offending you any further I will let the ones that are more knowlegable about your culture advise you how to handle this problem.

I could have just deleted the post but I thought that I would leave it there and tell you that I am sorry so that others can learn how your culture works so that others will not offend your culture in the future.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
FALCON Wrote:Gentlemen., 
                Only those who truly have the passion towards this game understands this. I am being mentally harassed, mocked, embarrassed by my parents for playing CSS. I am 26 years old. I work 11 hours a day. - 9AM to 8 PM.
I play wL from 9PM to 2 AM. have hardly 5 hours of sleep a day. My parents are pushing me to a threshold limit. Other than eliminating them from a headshot, does anyone have any Ideas for my problem.
Haha cracks me up. But really I don't know any ways to escape your parents.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
move out man. I bought my first house at 23. Best decision of my life. Plus the ladies love a guy with his own place Wink
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
Move to America.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
@Jaycat.... no no sir.,  what you said was totally right...! chicks here are *itches...
most of them smoke...! and drink...!
Now they are planning to get me married., hell no...! no no no no no...! only if my wife plays CSS in wL till 2 am.
p.s. you cant put yourself in my shoes., my mom threatens me that she will pour water in my CPU if she finds me playing doors locked after 12. now its 2 30 am. LOL...
p.p.s buying a decent house in my city will cost atleast  USD$110,000/- today. where will I go for that kinda money.

OUR CULTURE IS GOOD.,  only the chicks are bad. AFTER AMERICA OUTSOURCED THEIR JOBS HERE... MOST CHICKS WORK LATE NIGHT TILL 5 AM in the morning... hell ! parents cant even find out where THEY HAVE BEEN. 85 % of graduating engineers in this country work for a software firm working for the states. they are offered a job in their final year of graduation with a hell lot of money more than enough for a guy or a girl to spend and save. Our cost of living has risen by nearly 4 folds in the past 12 years just because of IT. will this wont prevent my mom from pouring water into my CPU., but just wanted you guys to know.
playing a good 2-3 hours a day is alright in my book. over 4 hours is wrong
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Yep, I think there's something to what dreams is saying.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
i mean really i work all day and go to school i dont have the time just playing a game...here and their i play some minecraft and CSS and Black ops but most of the time is A.spent at school B.working C.working on gettting a girlfriend(They are more useful then a Sandwitch maker) i mean my dad belives in hard work all day and weekends is for fun... but the bitch signed me up for work... the weekend O.o
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Lol... Dreams
.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:but the bitch signed me up for work... the weekend O.o
HEHEHE rofl ..dreams
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]